Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: AnEmma/Emma Oneil
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: E/Ethan
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):

Video 1

As you can see from the video Ethan is hiding in the background close to slums (in the market area) While I was standing right outside of PD Ethan decided it would be mega funny to start randomly shooting at me attempting to cripple me. In the progress of him doing this risking his life by basicly murdering someone right outside the PD Ethan also shot other people in crossfire. I would also like to add I have hardly ever spoke to ethan and he seems to target me for no a reason that I do not know. This is stupidly toxic and is blatent RDM.

Video 2

We was basing in Parker and I was about to leave(Yes I have a pistol on me but clearly Ethan cant know this since it is hidden, when I went trough the door I had my keys in hand). Ethan waits for me to open the door to blast my head and call it a "raid". Firstly I would like to say yes he can claim this is a mistake but by watching video #3 He would just be using that as an exacuse since he does it multiple times. By me having a Side-Arm is not a visible threat and verbal commands should of been used to surrender me. instead of just being toxic and shooting me in the face.

Video 3

As you can see in this video basically the same as Video 2 I was just leaving the area I asked the dude to let me out and leave. As seen in the video you can see I was not kidnapped or threatened ETC. As the door opened I walked out as soon as ethan saw me he decided it was a good idea to pull his weapon once again and just shoot me. At this point I feel like Ethan Is basically just targeting me and being a cunt about things (no disrespect) He has been known to do this in the past from what I have been told and after seeing his scambans/warns you can see it yourself. Myself and alot of other people I have asked cant see any reasons behind these rule breaks apart from slight excuses he might come up with.

Reaction score
1. Yeah, I’m sorry, I was messing with someone on teamspeak and you got in the crossfire, that’s on me. Sorry. I’m not targeting you, it wasn’t intended for you.

2. I was raiding, I told you not to lock it and you turned and locked it. I think there was delaying in VOIP on Garrys Mod.

3. I was raiding, both the person behind and infront of you had guns on their back who I killed before you. Simply crossfire, not much I could do to prevent it. I went on to kill the remainder inside and win the raid due to the ambush on the two at start.

Unfortunately I am not targeting you, sadly you’re not that important. I am sure you’re a perfectly nice person, however, I don’t appreciate the 1.1 riddled through this, no it doesn’t matter if you apologise for it whilst doing that.

Reaction score
So lets start off from the top. You are on teamspeak and wanting to troll someone (the demos showed that there was no one else near the pd). Due to this happening you manage to RDM 2 random people in the progress (myself and lunas). How can you simply just be "sorry" for this. Once again your trolly actions have lead to this happening. You also say this isnt you targeting but yet this type of stuff have happened countless times and you always seem to be on the offending side of it.
You state that you are raiding and claiming that the VOIP on garrys mod is delayed. In this cause you would be happy enough to upload your side of the demo to prove that you spoke? considering that you know about delay ETC you acted way to fast by killing me. Once again you're the offender.

Reaction score
If this has happened so many times, when has it happened? Please, do explain. Otherwise this is a baseless claim and I would ask you to reword your statement. My trolly actions? I legitimately have seen you twice and yet you claim it has happened countless times? Name at least one other and I will be surprised.

I didn't "RDM" since no one died and you were healed. I am sorry that I acted the way I did, it won't happen again.

I will happily upload my demo. I am not going to stand there and watch you close the door because I think there might be VOIP delay? I am confused as to what you suggest I do in this situation. Please tell me what I should've done.

Reaction score
Accepted

Video 1: Verbal warning, not everyone likes minging and if it happens again you will receive punishment for it, in private scene it is fine but open in public you will sit with the consequences next time.
Video 2: We see this as a rulebreak and you will be punished accordingly.
Video 3: as it was crossfire for the defending crew with visible guns, we will let this one slip, if the shots would have been on you without a visible gun it wouldn't have counted

@Blackdown @Exnem @flugs @nutrient10 with cooperation of @Jimmy Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.