AR blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Shaun picked up my car and smashed it into me as a joke but he didn't realize I had a gun on myself. I told him but and he helped look for a bit but couldn't find it. He broke my car in the process and I couldn't move it. I asked him to come back and move it but he was busy. I died directly where my vehicle was in the demo, or where you came across me, and we had already looked about everywhere else (me, Shaun, and the two guys inside). It didn't affect anyone's role play and when you came by I explained the situation to you as I was performing such actions to solve an OOC situation.

Reaction score
It didn't affect anyone's role play
That's what the 4 lads that got banned for bug exploiting said, didn't help them. Why would it help you?

Blackdown you fully know this wasn't allowed and we would expect you to know the rules at this point.

//Phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shouldn't this be a staff complaint? The only reason Blackdown had to do this was because of a STAFF MEMBER's error. He stated that he tried to contact shaun, but he was busy. Blackdown must have done something to you in the past that is making you all so angry over him fixing a staff members mistake instead of waiting 50 minutes or more for a response. -support

Reaction score
Realistically, you would be able to prone, go under a vehicle and pick up anything you lost there. I'd say pushing it out of the way for a short second would be okay considering we can't prone, and need constant help from staff members to get something so small.

Although pushing it with a prop sure could affect someone's roleplay, but doesn't the blue alien orbs do as well?
"but they're staff members, it's okey"
Sure, they're staff members but they should only interrupt if someone is mugging anyone in public (breaking rules while roleplaying) or after a situation.
By those means, I would say it's fine and you should consider it as crouching underneath their car to reach something.

If @Shaun could prove that he was busy, told him that he couldn't do it right there and then, it's fine.

Pushing a car to get it un-stuck is a different thing, and could really give you an advantage where as realistically you would still be stuck and would need roadcrew to help your disabled arms (because if you crash and get stuck you really can't drive)

If no roadcrew is in service, don't push it just because of that. I'd say respawn the vehicle at the garage/car dealer if it is, because they tend to use invisible roadcrew trucks to tow your vehicle to your location.

Reaction score
Denied

Blackdown's actions were against the rules however he acted under the assumption that it was an OOC action deemed acceptable by a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.