His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:49666250

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.1 1.2
Evidence (Demo Required):
11101632_1671480553081747_2036587115196279800_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's banter! Calm down lol.
Also why is your profile picture a picture of your back.

Reaction score
I do not think he ment to be disrespectful in any way, you could ask him to apologize if this really pissed you off. But imo a ban request on this is a bit overkill.

Trande

So you see him calling you guys gay as an insult? Mhm. @Chrissy

A sexuality isn't an insult, you knob.

EDIT: It's funny because you actually broke 1.1 in your own screenshot.

Reaction score
I agree with this he broke 1.1 and 1.2 and hurt andiis feelings

Reaction score
Was a ban request really needed? All I feel was needed was for you to simply confront him about it, tell him you felt offended and leave it at that. I understand that it may have been offensive however I do not think torvald meant to be offensive or hurtful.

Reaction score
If it's the same guy that was playing around and breaking 3.15. I took daymons advice and talked with. He is a realy nice person. He does need to learn the rules and forum rules alittle better though.

You're choice if you want tongo through with the br but I'd suggest having a chat with him about it.

Reaction score
Sorry, but he's not violating 1.1 he's violating the forums rules. + how is it Disrespectful to call someone gay? Your way of talking to Torvald is more disrespecting than his reply

Reaction score
Calling someone gay is'nt always meant to be disrespectful. In this case it's clearly meants as banter and nothing else. "But you lil kid 13 years old better shut your mouth and have respect for people who are older than you" Wait what? Really? U made a warning/ban request on him, but your statement is way more disrespectful than his in my opinion.

I think you are the one who deserves a warning for that.

Reaction score
Calling someone gay is'nt always meant to be disrespectful. In this case it's clearly meants as banter and nothing else. "But you lil kid 13 years old better shut your mouth and have respect for people who are older than you" Wait what? Really? U made a warning/ban request on him, but your statement is way more disrespectful than his in my opinion.

I think you are the one who deserves a warning for that.

Lil kid isn't a insult and yes I wouldn't want a young ass kid insulting me either and they should show some respect and stop with the lame ass banter shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Torvald is a actualy a really nice guy but sometimes he has to do something stupid rule breaking to have some fun. Like with Grave he thought they were enough friends to fuck with eachother. But that was clearly banter. And wasn't ment to be disrespectful at all.

MattIs

Come on Andii, you're about 20 times the size of Torvald (unless he is some kind of hench black man: @Blicky ) - But this was not needed, a simple "fuck off" could of done the trick to be fair ;) - and it's Torvald at the end of the day. You can't take anything he does or says seriously :)

Reaction score
Respect should be earned, not buaght by age. I don't expect a kid to respect me if I set a bad example to him/her. They learn from older people so you should set an example for them.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

I don't feel this deserves a ban in my honest opinion because in the end banning someone just because they said your gay is abit over the top. however I also don't think this deserves a warning in my honest opinion just being called "gay" does not even warrant that especially what you called him right after.​

Status
Not open for further replies.