Ban Request For Tori ಠ_ಠ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-Game Name: Frosty, David Penderson

His/Hers Steam/In-Game Name:
Tori ಠ_ಠ, Christian Wild (Not 100% Sure)

His/Hers SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:27517358

Reason:

§4(a) If someone points a gun at you, you have to cooperate, which means that you aren't allowed to run away, equip a gun, etc.

§4(b) If you are being followed by the police and they are trying to arrest you, you have to comply if there is no realistic chance of escape.

§1(f) No microphone spam or horrible quality mics.

§2(a) This server is a serious RP server, therefore you must RP at all times.

Evidence: http://puu.sh/5y0Yp.dem

Additional Information:
Please give him an exceedingly long ban. He has been breaking many rules all day.

Reaction score
I am the officer with David at the time of his fail rp. He also broke rule 2m (Which is why we were chasing him in the first place) and then procceded to walk away from us while we a) had him at gun point and b) while we were dragging him

Reaction score
There was a situation before that were Christian Wild runned over a cop and another guy on purpose with the reason he was trying to help a friend from being arrested. After i took him to the side asking him what he has done wrong, he replied with "I´m Sorry". I then started talking to the other people involved in that situation and we sorted it out. After a while i was driving around when i saw him breaking the rule 2(m), a cop spotted him and started chasing him. After a while the Police Officers managed to catch him, but Christian Wild then ran away even thought the Police Officer David Penderson had him at gun point.

There was more that happend but im not remembering everything without watching my Demo.

This player needs to be punished for the actions he has done.

Regards your Sgt.James

Reaction score
Guest said:
oh man shits going down
Well we did warn you, but you probably didn't hear us over you screaming down your mic and giving us all permanent hearing damage

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
This guy obviously is not here too RP, as he takes this ban request un serious.

Reaction score
Tori, the reason why we are taking this so seriously is because that you ruin people's experience on Perpheads, and the server even has the biggest clue, SERIOUS Perp Server. You should of been banned ages ago.

yeah but keeping it all serious all the time can be pretty boring ukno

Reaction score
Guest said:
yeah but keeping it all serious all the time can be pretty boring ukno
He was suggesting, not telling you...

Status
Not open for further replies.