Ban Request- Lewis 088

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Eddie Grey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lewis Robertson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26782483
Reason: After I have Responded to a Mass Murder in the Underpass, which No Police Officer has Reported a Fire Arm in. We had been talking about me breaking a rule. Then when we Finished our conversation and He Revived me after the Slay, he OOC Offended me and Called me " Retarded " Which is Out of character Un-Acceptable. I feel very offended by this Attack against me and I think it should be dealt with. I just want people and Other Admins to know this...

Demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/os717snqljo6iq6/perpheads_demo_2014-6-2_19-56-32.dem

Its On the end of it...

Reaction score
I am an Angry man. Lul, The fact was You were breaking rules and after I moved you away you kept coming back complaining. I called you what I called you. Deal with it.

Reaction score
I came to talk to you as you were responding to a call which the police should have handled. You responded yourself as SWAT (breaking 4.5) So I was talking to you and the other SWAT and you would not be quiet and continued to argue so I killed you to silence you while I spoke to your SWAT friend. AFter I revived you I explained why you could not be there and you continued to argue with me. So I said what I said not really a big deal.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
I came to talk to you as you were responding to a call which the police should have handled. You responded yourself as SWAT (breaking 4.5) So I was talking to you and the other SWAT and you would not be quiet and continued to argue so I killed you to silence you while I spoke to your SWAT friend. AFter I revived you I explained why you could not be there and you continued to argue with me. So I said what I said not really a big deal.
Look, We are not Here to Judge me, But you. I have Broke 4.5 well, I dont really Regret it... You have OOC Offended be though... Also you should be better than normal players, now you just look like an Angry Guy, who keeps breaking 1.1 . Also, If its not a Big deal, Ill call You Retard Every time I see you then...

Reaction score
Jus my opinion here, admins (I would sort of know) can get very pissed in situations when a lot of stuff is going on. Commonly I told people to "Shut the hell up! Both of you!" and such things, because they have authority and they need to display it. But the whole 'retarded' thing, yeah, that shouldn't of happened. But still, what do you expect?

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Keeps breaking 1.1? I have only broke 1.1 this once. you should stop taking it so personally.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Jus my opinion here, admins (I would sort of know) can get very pissed in situations when a lot of stuff is going on. Commonly I told people to "Shut the hell up! Both of you!" and such things, because they have authority and they need to display it. But the whole 'retarded' thing, yeah, that shouldn't of happened. But still, what do you expect?
Not to be called a retard? Maybe?

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
TBH, if i got called a retard (a person who has a mental disability (often used as a general term of abuse)) i would get offended..

Reaction score
Okay I admit maybe calling him a retard was not the best option and I apologise. But when people are constantly in your face arguing it can extremely annoying when people break stupid rules and try to argue that it's fine.

So Obidan I am sorry.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Well yeah, LEWIS went over the line. It shouldn't of happened, and like LEWIS has just posted, an apology was needed.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
But answer this: You have a huge group of people screaming down mic "YEAH BUT YOU FAILRPED CAUSE" and people expect the admin to be all "Well I think blah blah blah". Do you think that's correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.