Ban request on 3 people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support

Valid proof of RDM, and disrespect (1.1)

Thanks for the credit.

Note: If you only see 1 image on Imgur, it says First image/Second Image/Third Image, and etc, just click on those to see the other pictures.

Reaction score
Ok, you where inside a household just sitting there with ss around you, i came in for a raid. As you are in a normal household, the household may be raided, no rules state otherwise. At no point did i know until i opened the door that the mayor was inside or that the men we killed where secret service. There was no car outside and nothing let me to believe there where government employees or the mayor himself inside the house. After taking out One or two secret service members, we tell the last remaining person alive to open the door, he does so, we enter, i see the mayor just standing there. I have had this discussion with bolli and other admins before. /roll can not you used in such a situation and neither can "/me knocks out mayor" as according to admins thats "powergaming". Therefor i had no other way but to kill you as you had just witnessed the murder of 3 secret service, which, for me, would be a lifetime sentence..

Reaction score
+support you were unarmed and was not threat and they just killed you also if they had any idea how to rp they would have hold you hostage so, they could escape because the mayor would have most likely used a panic button. Furthermore what was their reason to kill you. However i feel that only Steve should be the only one to be banned because Dolan thought it was a normal raid and was not the person who killed the mayor for no reason that was just Steave. Dolans was not the one who killed you i think only Steve should be banned

Reaction score
Kcaza said:
Ok, you where inside a household just sitting there with ss around you, i came in for a raid. As you are in a normal household, the household may be raided, no rules state otherwise. At no point did i know until i opened the door that the mayor was inside or that the men we killed where secret service. There was no car outside and nothing let me to believe there where government employees or the mayor himself inside the house. After taking out One or two secret service members, we tell the last remaining person alive to open the door, he does so, we enter, i see the mayor just standing there. I have had this discussion with bolli and other admins before. /roll can not you used in such a situation and neither can "/me knocks out mayor" as according to admins thats "powergaming". Therefor i had no other way but to kill you as you had just witnessed the murder of 3 secret service, which, for me, would be a lifetime sentence..
1. /me knocks out mayor isn't powergaming.

2. If you saw SS why would you raid us?

3. In that situation you could make a hostage.

Reaction score
also ss should be punished as he is door blocking just because this is a offence that does not effect you it should still be reported

Reaction score
Kcaza said:
Even if he was hostaged, you still had no valid reason to do it.

Reaction score
1. I've been told knocking out is powergaming by admins.
2.I didn't know it was SS until after.
3. Taking a hostage was a risk i wasn't willing to take, i the end the hostage tends to escape anyway,

Reaction score
lilsam747 said:
also ss should be punished as he is door blocking just because this is a offence that does not effect you it should still be reported
I agree however, they didn't know he was there.

Reaction score
lilsam747 said:
Not really, they didnt try to open the door before the SS on the door was dead, it would be blocking if they tried to open the door but couldnt do it BECAUSE of blocking. They didnt try to open door before he was shot dead, so not blocking.

Reaction score
Kcaza said:
1. I've been told knocking out is powergaming by admins.
2.I didn't know it was SS until after.
3. Taking a hostage was a risk i wasn't willing to take, i the end the hostage tends to escape anyway,
Killing doesn't make things better, can I have the admin who said that? Lot's of people have done it and haven't been in trouble.

Trande

Well, looks like they wanted to raid this house, and didn't know you are in there. Normal citizen see SS as normal persons, so they were killed because they were, obviousy, armed. Killing the mayor at the end was logical, and not UN-RP. If you just kill 2 or 3 people, and then find out they are all SS-Agents, AND then also spot the mayor, well, not killing him would have been stupid. - support

Reaction score
Trande said:
Well, looks like they wanted to raid this house, and didn't know you are in there. Normal citizen see SS as normal persons, so they were killed because they were, obviousy, armed. Killing the mayor at the end was logical, and not UN-RP. If you just kill 2 or 3 people, and then find out they are all SS-Agents, AND then also spot the mayor, well, not killing him would have been stupid. - support
But he could have done /me knocks out mayor and /roll it.

It's not powergaming, I was beside a staff when I did this once.

Reaction score
Trande;n20460 said:

What he said^^
-Support
However... The insualt was maybe not needed...

And btw, why report Dolan? Did he insualt or kill you?

Reaction score
Regardless of what i could of done, what i did do was fully justified and didn't need a ban request.

Trande

Trande said:
Well, he would then wake up and know everything. Killing 3 Federal Agents would be multiple hundred years in jail, so killing the mayor was correct, in my opinion.

And /me knocks out, so the other guy forgets everything is powergaming according to XQ. Even with rolling.

Reaction score
-Support, They raided a normal household. They weren't to know it was secret service in there, as you gave no indication. If you expect not to be raided and killed as part of a raid If I were you I'd stay in the city hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.