Ban request on a player named Steve Dofoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ..::CaptainHerbert::.. / Hachirou Kagura His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steam name : No idea / Steven DofoeHis/Her SteamID: No idea Reason: Broke fear RP while I was mugging him. I walk outside because he has been hitting cars with a baseball bat and want to mug him for the baseball bat, I have him at gunpoint and he pulls the baseball bat out and hits me with, amazingly I die in one hit. ( I believe this is also a bug as a baseball bat would never be able to kill you in 1 hit). He took my shotgun and ran off. I would like him banned. Evidence: Tick 35838 is when it starts, http://demo.ovh.eu/en/14e52abe06b5675803ee5ce1dad47dab/

Reaction score
+Support on the ban, but 1 thing: You dont know his ingame name and you chose the title :Ban request on a player named STEVE DOFOE: So you actually do have his ingame name. Might wanna change His ingame name from No idea to Steve Doefoe :p :D

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
+Support on the ban, but 1 thing: You dont know his ingame name and you chose the title :Ban request on a player named STEVE DOFOE: So you actually do have his ingame name. Might wanna change His ingame name from No idea to Steve Doefoe :p :D
My bad, I didn't realise xD

Reaction score
I shall look further into this later, please steam message me in an hour or two, i may forget :p
Hopefully we can get you a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.