AR on Piz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Astakos / Daniel Lugo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Piz / couldnt find it only way i know it was him was admiting in occ
His/Her SteamID: propably changed name after rulebreak

Why Should This Player Be Punished: so i was mugging him in hicktown with machete and he run away under gp then drew a baseball bat and a molotov (even if i told him earler drop everything ) started hitting me and threw the molotov on me
Evidence (Demo Required)tick from 33200 to 34697 or u can wait a little more time to see him admiting in occ

https://mega.nz/#!Y9Vw3KZB!YSTSIfbjDQVdextKZ-7fKWe-N7lR2rUQDI8XxD3NfVA

and a screenshot of his name
1541760550312.png

Reaction score
(I'm Piz)
First off I'd like to state I didn't change my steam name or whatever to try and evade you finding my profile. It is the same so don't try that to slander my name.
I went to Hicktown probably 2 minutes prior to meeting this dude, I realized at bank someone had bought the trailer I always bought so I went over there and smashed the windows in. I was in the beach area where the owner of the hut's rods were and I collected the fish, I hear a car pull up and mpitzas jumps out with a machete. Personally from my POV the abruptness of him doing this I fall under the impression he is the owner. With his anger clearly displayed I used my Molotov and bat to defend myself. I believe I was far away enough from him to do this, as well as if I did surrender I'd probably be dead after damaging his property and stealing his fish.

My POV (Probably easier for staff to watch) :

Reaction score
ye that video makes it easier thanks for posting admins will decide however

Reaction score
and i cant kill u after i mug u so u had more chances staying alive

Reaction score
image.php

@Meth Head Fisherman will be spoken to in regarding rule 3.4

He should have complied with @mpitzas orders, since he, at first, wasn't in a position to defend himself.

---

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.