Ban request on Ben Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zoey Bishop, Vinki
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ben Edwards
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:81111055

Why Should This Player Be Punished: He asked me to follow him to the underpass and im a retard so i followed him, when we got down he pulls out his baseball bat and said "Drop all your stuff or i will kill you" I have no time to react so when i was gonna drop he walks
forward to me and killed me.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
You can post a youtube vid along with a demo but not just the youtube vid. Please add the full demo too if you can :)

Reaction score
Even though you don't have a demo, I still think this guy should be banned. 2.5, and next to no roleplay in the actual mug, Just 'Dwop awl or dai'. I will give my support once you edit a demo link in.

Reaction score
+support. He today break 2.1 and 4.1. He drove on wrong side of road and he gave me ticket and then cuffed me and uncuffed in PD.

Reaction score
Mugging is getting quite rare right now in reports so I don't have to much of an in-sight of them at the moment, there's not much happening with it. If a mugging is successfull they do cannot kill the person they're mugging however if the person is not doing anything in their way or not co-operating they do get punished for it. Don't be a smart-ass and say; They didn't search me because would you be tough enough irl and start saying; No I dont have anything but you still have something? No. Trust me I know how it is when someone gets mugged, I've seen it. And what happens if you don't drop things? You get punished, they don't want you to report it to the police so they try to do everything in their way to stop you from getting the police onto them.

Deleted member 5920

To be honest, looks like he was trying to get you to hurry up. But you were on low HP so it killed you. You weren't saying anything or co-operating as far as I can see so I could understand him hitting you. And @Funny Little Seal Person what does him saying that have to do with the BR. That's how a mug is carried out last time I checked lmao.

MattIs

denied.jpg

This happens in real life all the time, people are pursued into an alleyway and then mugged, he did give you a few seconds to drop your stuff which instead you walked back and ducked indicating you weren't going to do it and stall. I also understand it wasn't the best roleplay of him, and will be having a word with him when I next see him online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.