ar on Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Allejandro Rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ben ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2385029
Why Should This Player Be Punished:So i go in my app and i see this guy inside i point a gun on him and he runs away first breakage of 3.4 , then i had also called cops due to the fact that he was inside my base, cop came , interogated me and my friend , at the mean time ben ross wanted to get some free guns i suppose so instead of running away from me and my property he came again armed this time ( 3.4 again risking his life for little gain since he knew i was armed ) and the fact that he saw the cop didnt stop him he just killed him on site not even giving him a chance to surrender .After that he decided to mug me and my cuffed friend (dont know what happened to my friend ) but i dropped him all i got i followed his instructions and he killed me . On my point of view i saw more than 1 rule breakage .
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!8w11TCgL!C6zcXLVVZeNKe8fS_bKqKehoECDuPJ48GtQl4rVTsE4

tick 23600 - 30000

Reaction score
Hey, sir riley

So basically, i went into your apartment and I see you coming in the back entrance with a gun, you start shooting at me and I get away. I then go to bazaar shop 1 to fetch a weapon and come back to kill you. I come in and see a cop with his gun out I quickly take him out and then proceed to mug you and then kill you because you tried to kill me. I had people flanking so the risk was minor for me.

Just going to put this here as you said mugging you then killing you is against the rules -
6a7147e6fc52f27713458b15279e5200.png

Reaction score
Didnt shoot at first , i told u stay or something and u run under clear gp and u run away , what was for you to gain from coming back to my app? get revenge? how will that benefit you? , why were u in my app in the first place? and u must give someone the chance to surrender did u give that chance to the cop? no , what happened to my friend u killed him too?Draxen wasnt involved in this situation he only knows sporadic stuff from what you told him in steam, anyway i wont reply further i wait for admin or mod

Reaction score
Firstly, I had a clear chance to escape GP proving how I got away with not a scratch, secondly I killed you because you tried to kill me and that is enough for me to come to kill you, thirdly the cop had his gun out in the middle of a raid and fourthly I let your friend live, I didn't do anything to him.

Reaction score
its pretty clear what happened in demo just wait no need to argue here !

Reaction score
Accepted - Smo ignored gunpoint from another player, later came back for revenge while there was a cop present on scene, the best thing to do was here to wait until the cop left the apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.