Ban request on Cole Rogerson and possibly warning on Jaden booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Krzeszny/Charles Fox
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ☜{PH}☞ Luca/Cole Rogerson and [PH] Scrabuz/Jaden Booth
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61104773, STEAM_0:0:84625012
Reason:
This time a shorter story. I was going to ticket Cole Rogerson for running into me at [22000] (no need to watch it unless you want to) and he pulled a knife at me at [27000]. But it's not the reason for a ban, although it's 3.4. Shortly after I had jumped back and got my pistol, they got into a green Spark and a pursuit started. Jaden Booth was the driver and I think he has broken 3.19 (and 3.20? maybe not), but it's not the main reason for a warning either. Watch it and decide if I'm right. In real life he wouldn't have a chance to escape with real car damage and physics. Chase lasted until [32000] when they escaped into the forest. You don't have to watch the demo after that.
Both main reason for a warning and a ban starts here. After I had picked up 3 S.W.A.T. from the forest, after we had gotten involved in a shooting with those 2 suspects, we've found them at [44000] and continued the pursuit. Watch from here. At [45000] he decided to pull over in a safe place. LOOK AT THE PASSENGER'S HEAD between 45900-46100. He turns it even though his friend was saying he's AFK. I called an admin, but nobody has arrived until about 60800. It's still not the reason for a ban request. Then we've been roleplaying normally and arguing about restraining suspects. You don't have to watch it. At [58000] he told me to call him when his friend stops being AFK and he started walking away (maybe 2.1, but not so important). [59100] I tried to RP catching and dragging him and at that moment his friend stopped pretending to be AFK, got into the driver seat, started the engine and drove away. If it's not a good reason for a ban, then I don't know what is.
Here is where a "warning request" starts. [57000] He jumped off the highway despite me catching and dragging him 2 times. 3.4 and 3.3. And /me. That's basically it. It's the reason for a warning, possibly adding 3.19 and 2.1 to it. At 60800 I started telling him OOC I had been dragging him and he didn't roleplay it. 62000 "A wild moderator appears!" - probably from that request at about 46500. After that we continued roleplay.
If you're going to give Jaden Booth a warning, please explain him what he had done wrong.
Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/d6668a5239ce8706d219efbafc156561/

Reaction score
Accepted

[PH] Scrabuz will receive a warning for breaking rule 3.20

☜{PH}☞ Luca will receive a ban for breaking rule 3.4 and pretending to be AFK to avoid an RP sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.