Momo ban/warning request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Prepper / Bob Nixon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Momo / Max Zaiger
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48543410
Reason: I'd like to see if he intentionally ran me over from his perspective. Therefore I'd like him to upload a demo. We discussed whether the vehicle was illegally parked and then he decided to drive off. I also found his attitude/behavior highly unrealistic. His comments ruined the RP atmosphere and as I perceived it he had no intention to interact with the ongoing RP situation which lasted for less than a minute.
Evidence:

If needed I can upload the full demo. I don't expect him to get banned and this is meant as a warning request.

Reaction score
First of all I'd like to say that what I said maybe wasn't the most realistic thing to say but irl people are also rude, mean even agresive against police officer.
However, I think that you should also look at what you did yourself you ran infront of a moving car, i did see you running towards my car but totally didn't expect you to run infront of it, leaving me no time to break untill the moment i already hit you.

Reaction score
In the short 5 seconds or like that he was parked, I did not see any RP at all by him, however if you reported him for running you over, I guess most people can see it was an accident as he was speeding right before he noticed you running onto the road. Just my point of view however it could be nice to see his demo!

Reaction score
DENIED

This ban request has been denied.

In my opinion he didn't intentionally run you over, you moved infront of a vehicle as he started to accelerate. The choice of wording could of been changed to fit the situation more effectively however.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.