Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: draftking-mitch johnsen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:the drunken dane dimitry brazinski
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20840312

Reason: he started helping an officer with an presuit then my friend got chased by the cop on foot i took out my gun too shoot the officer. then dimitri gets out his gun and starts shooting at me (RDM) he was saying in the admin sit that i gunpointed him but i watched the demo spectated a bit around and didnt see me gun pointing him. he also added me on steam after that i posted the ban request with things like :
The Drunken Dane: please also remove the demo link, or else the admins ae gonna ban me anyways for breaking the rules

The Drunken Dane: so if i give u that sniper, u will close the topic? and everything is fine?

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/4676fba32244d200c01cf92e724164e5/
TICK:14108

Last edited:
Reaction score
The fact that he contacts you through the steam chat with what he said proves that he knows damn well what he did wrong.

But then my question is: why did he do it even though he knows he is wrong?
Is he intentionally breaking rules? I don't get it...

I would like to know his side of the story, but that will be more clear once he replies on this request.

If he does not reply with a very good reason, (which I doubt he has) then I support this request.

Addition: check your demo, I believe you messed up somewhere xD

Reaction score
The guy shouldn't have acted as if he was police and risk his life.
I must also note that the guy did have the right to protect the officer by shooting you in that particular situation. (Law 7.2)

Denied and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.