# 2690 "[:FC:] MagmaKnight" STEAM_0:0:43143669 3:58:50 110 0 active

Your Steam/In-game Name: Therocke101/Thor jakobsen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [:FC:] MagmaKnight/James coldwell

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:43143669

Reason: (Kinda) RDM, Braking fearrp and Failrp cop

Evidence: Demo:
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/7c52c4bab1aee87467e8dcd9cc8a00a5/

Other: He didnt really RDM me but i took my weapon Down and then he killed me without giving me a warning

Reaction score
Well I guess i'll have to tell my side of the story then. Just as a note though I was unable to view the demo since I can't seem to find the program to open it with so i'm just going to have to go off what I can remember.

Alright let's address these reasons one by one.

I'll start with FearRP: Well I was just talking to you about the fact that you had a shotgun on you and it was clear you had it on you while you weren't on your property. You then pulled your shotgun out and charged towards me ordering me to get out of your property. I ran back and you shot at me so i fired back. Since you had shot at me it was alright to draw my gun.

Next, FailRP: I'm not really sure what you're referring to with this. I role played as a cop correctly. I approached you about the shotgun that you clearly had on you before you came on your property since you didn't pick it up from anywhere there.

Last of all, RDM (Kinda?) Well there can't really be a kinda to an RDM, it was either an RDM or not and I consider mine not. We were in a shootout and I had taken cover at the far side of the Motel meanwhile you were in cover at one of the motel rooms on the other side. You had fired several shots at me and I was close to death but your shots were dealing very little damage since you were at a distance so i suspected you would try to rush my position. I was ready for this and I saw you running along so I shot. True you didn't have a gun equipped but I had already shot and killed you. Let's think about this like it would be in real life. After all that is what PERP is simulating. A cop is on his own and is under fire he has taking cover and is close to death. Backup is far away and he is sure the suspect plans to charge at him. He has his gun loaded and ready and then he sees the suspect running towards him. What would he do? Tell you to stop? No. He would shoot you down.

So this is my story in my defence. thanks.

Reaction score
Well in real-life if a guy pulled hes shotgun Down and anway then the cop would be like "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" and maybe shoot on time in the leg or something

Reaction score
AND you broke fearrp really much. I had a gun pointed at you, EVEN if a shot you once and you are ready to pull out you gun then you not allowed to pull out a gun and shoot me

Reaction score
Why would he be afraid of pulling out his gun if you already started shooting at him? I haven't watched the demo, but based on what has been said, you just seem frustrated that you lost the "fight" and your gun.

Reaction score
After watching the demo I come to the following conclusions:

- The cop was wrong of you being on public property, because you were actually on your private property. (There are fences indicating where the property ends)
- You were however carrying an illegal gun because it was an automatic shotgun, which is forbidden everywhere even on private property I think
§2.2. The possession of fully-automatic firearms is against the law. If the police spot you with one, they may arrest you and jail.

- The cop has a right to chose between obeying your orders or start shooting at you because his gun is allready equiped (obviously he did the right thing cause he survived)
- The reason the cop killed you is because you shot at him and to him you were a threat.

Reaction score
Numse said:
Why would he be afraid of pulling out his gun if you already started shooting at him? I haven't watched the demo, but based on what has been said, you just seem frustrated that you lost the "fight" and your gun.
I didnt lost the gun by the way. And i said to him "leave my property" with a gun pointed at him and i didnt shoot him AND then he pulled out a gun and just start shooting at me and first there i shooted at him. He started shooting

Reaction score
MazZ said:

- The cop was wrong of you being on public property, because you were actually on your private property. (There are fences indicating where the property ends)
- You were however carrying an illegal gun because it was an automatic shotgun, which is forbidden everywhere even on private property I think
§2.2. The possession of fully-automatic firearms is against the law. If the police spot you with one, they may arrest you and jail.

- The cop has a right to chose between obeying your orders or start shooting at you because his gun is allready equiped (obviously he did the right thing cause he survived)
- The reason the cop killed you is because you shot at him and to him you were a threat.
MazZ;n4256 said:
You were however carrying an illegal gun because it was an automatic shotgun, which is forbidden everywhere even on private property.
I don't think any full auto shotguns exist in this game mode, Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
MazZ said:

Woops I didnt know m3 was actually semi automatic, my mistake :/

Reaction score
Well i dont really care about he killed me. But he took out a gun while i was pointing at him with a shotgun thats fearrp

Status
Not open for further replies.