Ban request on Jackson_UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jackson Broke 3.4,2.1 and 5.1, The npc is also treated as a player and it would of called 911 straight away when he/she sees a mugging and that'll cause you to break rule 3.6 and the PLPD will have permission to shoot you.
+Support

Reaction score
As well as what Liam said, he also broke 6.3. You also broke some rules as you didn't 'get down' when Jackson gun pointed you, if you had done this then maybe you wouldn't of got shot. I'm guessing that you also broke 3.24 from you stalling the rp and you are talking to Jackson. +support

Reaction score
Well, he's apparently ''raiding'' you. As he himself proclaims. He although seems to have mixed up what a mug and a raid is (don't ask me how). So, he basically mugged you in a very public area. This breaks 5.3, there were also several NPCs which could very possibly have seen this occur. The gunstore NPC, the gas station one and possibly the garage NPC. The most deducable reason for him killing you, as mentioned by Smudger that he wouldn't comply with orders. William however had so little time to act and think that he probably hadn't even processed everything which was going on when he shot him,

Reaction score
Why dont you show everyone the demo where you verbally abused me for NO REASON Calling me a Motherfucker OVER and OVER again! Please show them that.

MattIs

The horn noises scared the shit out of me. Yep +Support on this one. He clearly shot you without a valid reason and therefore violated:
  • Play Realistically - In real life you wouldn't walk up to them randomly and shoot them.
  • Putting his life at Risk - If the police were to hear or when they check CCTV they will presume he's armed and dangerous causing in them to show up and make himself wanted.
  • Possibly the NPC Rule - As the Gas Station NPC was not cared for, even though he may of, but I watched the video.
Hope this Helped
Matt

Reaction score
RIP Headphone Users.

With all jokes aside, he broke 6.3 (NPC) and RDM'd you.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
I like putting my opinions into BR's so let's go.

Right so let's start with the basics.

2.1 - The player did not play in a realistic manner. He got out of his car at city garage with the intention of "raiding" you I don't know? In full view of the public he just whipped out a shotty and gunpointed you, then decided to gun you down.

3.4 - Due to the fact that he there was no benefit from him murdering you. (He didn't gain anything out of it from what we know) This means that there are no benefits to counterbalance the consequences. This means that he has made himself a wanted man without actually bettering his wellbeing.

5.1 - Though the term "Raiding" is used. It is possible that he may have mugged you if you wouldn't have broken 3.4. So it's hard to say with this rule. But I personally would dismiss it.

6.3 - The NPC may or may not been taken into account, but either way. The problem with doing something like this in city means that every NPC in the city has to be taken into account due to sheer panic a gun being used in public would cause.

Anywho that's my opinion, take it how you want.

I personally agree with this BR.

Last edited:

ThomasGeorge

If what Jackson_UK says is true, then it would also be a violation of 2.5.

+support from me, very public area indeed.

Reaction score
+Support, this guy went for the DarkRP approach, breaking multiple rules as listed by others, he is clearly not fit to play on a serious roleplay server.

Ban him...

Reaction score
Jackson Broke 3.4,2.1 and 5.1, The npc is also treated as a player and it would of called 911 straight away when he/she sees a mugging and that'll cause you to break rule 3.6 and the PLPD will have permission to shoot you.
+Support
He was said "Get on your knees" So it was a mugging..

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

He will definetly be banned for that, following rules were broken: 2.1, 2.5, 6.3, 5.1.
Punishment for this "RDM" will also be set in the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.