Ban Request on Karl Anderson & Aaron Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cudder, Roddy Brown
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steam names unknown, RP names are Aaron Freeman, Karl Anderson
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They tried to mug me at the HOSPITAL which breaks 3.4 because there are surveillance cameras all around and 2.1 because no one would mug anybody in public

Evidence:

Reaction score
Maybe they should make a ban request on you aswell for running away on gun point. 3,4 Even doe they broke rules you should at all time follow them yourself and continue the roleplay.

+support.

Reaction score
You still should've co-operated with the muggers and reported it afterwards. You now run from gunpoint, thus breaking 3.4 yourself.

Reaction score
Hmm ~Neutral You did break 3.4 for running from gunpoint but your right there were security cameras.

EDIT: Also it was a very public area, and there were NPC's which they didn't even care about.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would have run aswell, IT ISN'T the right thing to do but you shouldn't have to be in a fail situation where you have to run from gunpoint. Getting a refund request is hassle and can take some time to sort out. I wouldn't have necessarily run into the hospital though, I would have run to the PD.

+ Support either way

Reaction score
+/-Neutral
Yes, the cameras. It is true but still, you broke 3.4. So both of you guys are making mistakes. Because you ran away U did not lose any items so.. No problem for you I think... Let the sweaters read the rules and then play.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cudder, Roddy Brown
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steam names unknown, RP names are Aaron Freeman, Karl Anderson
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They tried to mug me at the HOSPITAL which breaks 3.4 because there are surveillance cameras all around and 2.1 because no one would mug anybody in public

Evidence:

You forgot to add 5.1 in your Ban Request ;)

Reaction score
So dumb,
1st yes he broke a rule -2.1,5.1 and 3.4
At the same time you broke 3.4 risking your life by not listening to the man with the weapon, even if he was still breaking rules carry on with the rp. Then you break 2.1 running from a man with a gun aimed at you this would also be classed as 3.4.

triple-facepalm.jpg

Reaction score
The muggers have also broken rule 6.3 here (When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs, NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible). There were 3 NPCs inside the bank that could have seen the incident occur and easily call the police.

Reaction score
So dumb,
1st yes he broke a rule -2.1,5.1 and 3.4
At the same time you broke 3.4 risking your life by not listening to the man with the weapon, even if he was still breaking rules carry on with the rp. Then you break 2.1 running from a man with a gun aimed at you this would also be classed as 3.4.

triple-facepalm.jpg
There was no Rp to begin with

Reaction score
"2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker- If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function should be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes."

"3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable."

While the video displays the two blatantly breaking the rules by attempting to mug you in a public area and with several NPCs that could see it, you also broke two rules on your very own. First, you broke 3.4, risking your life by refusing to follow their orders. Then you broke 2.6, as after you reported the two, you proceeded to simply run away, rather than role-playing out the situation properly.

Either way, I support the ban request.

Reaction score
Ban request accepted

Aaron and Karl will both be receiving a 2 day ban for 5.1, 6.3 and 2.1, However @Cudder I recommend that you read over rules 2.6 and 3.4 as you did break these rules, however with such a blatant rule break and not wanting to loose your items to a mugging as open as this which, in real life would probably not even be done, is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.