Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Make Money / Celio Deigo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Liam/Miley Belinsky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6003289
Reason: RDM
Evidence:
Should be somewhere in the end of the Demo, due to me leaving shortly afterwards!
https://mega.co.nz/#!Td9DiKiC!Z-yOz4...9VwwIDdpePMcbg
At "Tick" 75.000 you can hear she approched and did a "Schh" sound and called us peasents.
I yelled and called her a hag and then she shoot me dead for it!

Note: First time i do this kind of thing with reporting ever sorry for the lack of experience.

Reaction score
These are the things missing:

In-Game name: Miley Belinsky;
Steam Name: Liam;
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6003289.

Reaction score
SenlinGames;n37999 said:
These are the things missing:

In-Game name: Miley Blaszczykowski;
Steam Name: Liam;
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6003289.
* Miley Belinsky *

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As displayed in the demo, Myself and two other guys was planning to robb the bank!

And Miley clearly stated that there would be revange for the scene at jail where i bullied her to cry!
Got couple of hours blacklist for it and i admitted to it, this is just revange for that perticular scene!

Excuse me but in my criminal mind lyin is one of the worst things you can do and she did it multiple times!
Lyin to get focus off the rule brakes commited by this person worked in the third grade and hopefully not here!

Ash

Reaction score
You and your friends are doing whatever you can to get me banned. I'm getting sick of it.

This is just right. There has been several ban requests about Liam just to get him banned, what i have saw in the last week is just stupid. Trying to get someone banned for the slightest thing, in addition to this it's not just you, loads of people are trying to do this because their mad they got killed...

Reaction score
Miley clearly initiates the conflict and not only that, she throws away the first threat at around 77900 ticks. In the Admin sit she states that the conversation started with her asking why they were breathing heavily, which is a lie. Instead she initiates the "conversation" by walking up to them and calling them "pessants" in a rude manner. Clearly picking a fight.

Miley over and over states that the reason for her killing Celio was because she felt threatened, despite it being her initiating the conflict and even saying "disrespect me one more time and you won't be saying another word for a long time, I guarantee that. Go on, i dare you. I dare you!" before killing him.
Note she said disrepect, not threatened. From Celios POV she never seemed to be very threatened, taking a good look around before shooting him. But only him, not the other two "threatening" guys.

It would be more than interesting to see a demo from Mileys POV to acctually see if any threaths were made against her and if she had any reason to fear for her life, as she so many times stated in the Admin Sit.

Now if the case really was so that Miley had reason to fear for her life a natural reaction when faced against 3 grown (which she must have thought to be armed, otherwise they arent that big of a threat) men against herself, would not be to shoot one of them in the head and then taking off. Suffering the high possibility to get gunned by the other two as she described them "threatening" men.

Ash

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:
Miley clearly initiates the conflict and not only that, she throws away the first threat at around 77900 ticks. In the Admin sit she states that the conversation started with her asking why they were breathing heavily, which is a lie. Instead she initiates the "conversation" by walking up to them and calling them "pessants" in a rude manner. Clearly picking a fight.

Miley over and over states that the reason for her killing Celio was because she felt threatened, despite it being her initiating the conflict and even saying "disrespect me one more time and you won't be saying another word for a long time, I guarantee that. Go on, i dare you. I dare you!" before killing him.
Note she said disrepect, not threatened. From Celios POV she never seemed to be very threatened, taking a good look around before shooting him. But only him, not the other two "threatening" guys.

It would be more than interesting to see a demo from Mileys POV to acctually see if any threaths were made against her and if she had any reason to fear for her life, as she so many times stated in the Admin Sit.

Now if the case really was so that Miley had reason to fear for her life a natural reaction when faced against 3 grown (which she must have thought to be armed, otherwise they arent that big of a threat) men against herself, would not be to shoot one of them in the head and then taking off. Suffering the high possibility to get gunned by the other two as she described them "threatening" men.
It was also said that he was counting down the number of cops at the time... "There's one gone..Lets wait for the other one"
If that was me I would feel as if something was going to happen to me after we have just had a argument..

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:

The only argument was Miley calling us peasents after he ran up on us after he saw it was me!
Miley targeted me, not anybody els around us.. Just ran straight upp to me and tryed to start shit!
The revange part seems most likely and its the truth and the power of truth will conquer in this case!

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:

That might have been the case Ash, but to confirm that we do need a demo from Miley.
If everything happened as she said it did there should be no problem with uploading her POV of it.

Reaction score
Ban request accepted.

Liam has been banned for 3 days.

You have also been banned for 1 day.
Your friend Kilcade (The medic) is banned for 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.