Ban request on mr.black and Jagace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Matinio/Madus Madenian
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: mr.black/Joe Bishop Clark/Jagace
His/Her SteamID: mr.black/Joe Bishop Jagace/clark I don't have their steam id
Reason: RDM, NLR, 3.24 In and out of character, 5.6 Hostage Taking and 3.18 storages and trunks not 100% sure about this one but it looked like he placed his weapon in the car
Evidence:
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/c090b46a81006d498e786b406cd1c971/ in this demo you can see mr.black/Joe Bishop ramming me and ludde. when they got us to a stop they were shooting our car in public excetuing ludde and trying to take me hostage. When the cops arrive mr.black says in the microphone "this is an ooc situation". When the cops find out joe bishop murdered ludde Joe runs over 2 people when escaping. at 03:23 you can see clark/jagace step out of his car at the other side of the road and gunning me down for no reason (use the drive function to see it) Please look at the whole demo since it all starts in the beginning.

I have a bunch of more footage on the other bishop guys but I crash everytime I go into the demo in-game, I will try to find a fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
When ethan made a br on me and ludde loads of people came in and replied even when they weren't involved example: "+Support, havn't watched the demo, but i have tried where people mugged me very close to an npc, it got cleared out though."

Reaction score
Ok, iwas saying its OOC cause you started to "cry" you cant mugg me,

i dont see eny NLR yesterday i didnt die once only by some RDM and that we resolve with ben lockwood

RDM wheres the RDM here if u mugged our freind and then killed him?

Kill u in public place you killed ethan when you ware siting biand the PD so.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No I didn't kill Ethan behind pd Ludde did, and Ludde killed him because Ethan started shooting randomly at our car.

You actually rdmd Ludde since he got shot before that infront of the pd by Jagace after we mugged Jagace and Ethan. When someone dies you can't take revenge on something they did in their last life.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

No I didn't kill Ethan behind pd Ludde did, and Ludde killed him because Ethan started shooting randomly at our car.

You actually rdmd Ludde since he got shot before that infront of the pd by Jagace after we mugged Jagace and Ethan. When someone dies you can't take revenge on something they did in their last life.

You really think lying is a good idea? Mannerwaffle saw the incident in front of the pd, I never shot once, but Ludde broke 3.4.

As for mugging me and Jagace, he told me he was hunting you down. Also Ludde didn't die after the mugging.

And last of all, lets just go through the rule baiting, we were chasing you in subs, but you went around and went to the intersection, and we heard this "Go to intersection, they can't do anything there". And you kept waiting at Glass Co and Parker for us to come back, then attempting to intiate a shootout or a mugging.

Anyway, -Support, you're lying your ass off. (Sorry for the 1.1)

Reaction score
Your ban request is currently being worked with.

Tomorrow I will have come to a decision after reviewing the demo, hang tight.

Reaction score
Accepted

Mr Black has been permanently banned bacuse of using wallhacks, he is out of the equation in this ban request.

Jagace will be recieving a warning for breaking rule 3.4 by shooting you right infront of a police officer on the highway next to the intersection.

Status
Not open for further replies.