Ban Request - The Horny Alpaca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: frxnk / Michael Jefferson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The Horny Alpaca / Buck Bishop
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52247329
Reason: Random car bomb. Of course its another guy from the "Bishop Brothers". According to the past situations (review my ban requests on the other Bishops) it must of been metagaming. Im not sure how they knew about me, since Ive never met them aswell. Whatever, the demo brings clarity to what happened. When Rutger appeared infront of me, he told me that Buck Bishop lied to him and said I was about to raid them. All I was doing was driving around and they kept following me (as I already mentioned, the other Bishops I did a ban request on told them about me that Im like Kill-On-Sight for them). So again, Rutger knows a little bit about what was going on, and the demo explains it all.

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/de/4172903e15de34e0b5ab2849d820506b/
Tick 27000 - the first time they spotted me and then kept following me. The car bomb should happen about tick 35000 to tick 40000.

[LOOC] [PH] Rutger: The Horny Alpaca (STEAM_0:0:52247329 | Buck Bishop | Unemployed) planted a car bomb on frxnk (STEAM_0:1:10648517 | Michael Jef

Thanks for your time.

Reaction score
- Support Just because he's a Bishop Brother doesn't mean anything. We never told anyone that you were KOS, because obviously you can't do that. Your trying again so hard to get us all banned by putting a ban request within a ban request. I'm not trying to protect and lie for anyone if you may think that, i'm simply trying not to have any problems with admins or you for that matter. I'll also have you know that Buck was the only one on last night or this morning because he was on at 5ish in the morning.

As i have said before i may not be the best roleplayer but i certainly try my best. I do apologize for anything i have done wrong but constantly trying to get us banned every time you get on.

Please just please explain who they is in this matter? Buck was the only one on at the time.

Reaction score
Fuck sakes.
Different post another same format.

Random car bomb. Of course its another guy from the "Bishop Brothers". According to the past situations (review my ban requests on the other Bishops) it must of been metagaming.

Quit blaming the org and blame the actual fucking person.

Im not sure how they knew about me, since I've never met them aswell.

Yes you have your distinct clothing separates you and your org from the rest of the server

All I was doing was driving around and they kept following me

Who the fuck is "THEY" This was at five in the morning MY TIME we weren't on at the time so quit with this bullshit.

(as I already mentioned, the other Bishops I did a ban request on told them about me that Im like Kill-On-Sight for them)

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?? you got mugged you got butthurt and now your spreading it all over the forums a grudge is enough but this is bullshit.

His Br's are for

Being rammed by a cop
being rammed by a cop
getting mugged
getting mugged
and being an enemy of a gang and getting killed by an enemy.

Tick 27000 - the first time they spotted me and then kept following me. The car bomb should happen about tick 35000 to tick 40000.

Who the fuck is "THEY"

Sincerely,
One pissed off motherfucker.

-Support.

Reaction score
I'm The horny alpaca all i have to say is there was a blue beetle that came back to our house the guy walks in we ask him what he is doing. He then says i came to raid you guys. After that we went to find the guy your beetle was parked at the bank i didn't know the guys name so i just thought it was you. So that's why i planted it. i know i should have looked at the guys name but oh well what can i do now. I truly am sorry. I also have a witness His steam name is : Attur

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
- Support Just because he's a Bishop Brother doesn't mean anything. We never told anyone that you were KOS, because obviously you can't do that. Your trying again so hard to get us all banned by putting a ban request within a ban request. I'm not trying to protect and lie for anyone if you may think that, i'm simply trying not to have any problems with admins or you for that matter. I'll also have you know that Buck was the only one on last night or this morning because he was on at 5ish in the morning.

As i have said before i may not be the best roleplayer but i certainly try my best. I do apologize for anything i have done wrong but constantly trying to get us banned every time you get on.

Please just please explain who they is in this matter? Buck was the only one on at the time.
You've only -supported this to protect your friend, but your rating on my ban request has nothing to do with the situation, which was a random carbombing.

Reaction score
mealy12 said:
I'm The horny alpaca all i have to say is there was a blue beetle that came back to our house the guy walks in we ask him what he is doing. He then says i came to raid you guys. After that we went to find the guy your beetle was parked at the bank i didn't know the guys name so i just thought it was you. So that's why i planted it. i know i should have looked at the guys name but oh well what can i do now. I truly am sorry. I also have a witness His steam name is : Attur
That "witness" was one of your 4 or 5 bydrivers.

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
Fuck sakes.
Different post another same format.

Random car bomb. Of course its another guy from the "Bishop Brothers". According to the past situations (review my ban requests on the other Bishops) it must of been metagaming.

Quit blaming the org and blame the actual fucking person.

Im not sure how they knew about me, since I've never met them aswell.

Yes you have your distinct clothing separates you and your org from the rest of the server

All I was doing was driving around and they kept following me

Who the fuck is "THEY" This was at five in the morning MY TIME we weren't on at the time so quit with this bullshit.

(as I already mentioned, the other Bishops I did a ban request on told them about me that Im like Kill-On-Sight for them)

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?? you got mugged you got butthurt and now your spreading it all over the forums a grudge is enough but this is bullshit.

His Br's are for

Being rammed by a cop
being rammed by a cop
getting mugged
getting mugged
and being an enemy of a gang and getting killed by an enemy.

Who the fuck is "THEY"

Sincerely,
One pissed off motherfucker.

-Support.
Please watch your language, theres no need to be that aggressive.

With "they" the bydrivers are meant, which have been 4 or 5 persons. I haven't mentioned ANYWHERE that YOU have been one of the bydrivers, so I once again don't get the meaning of your pointless and negative post.

Reaction score
mealy12 said:
he was also in the house when you or the person walked in

Status
Not open for further replies.