Ban Request on StrangyNekoSan and Kiyoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please give me a longer version of that demo also include the situation where you killed them.

Please explain to me why you need a longer version of the demo. I can upload one but don't expect that I have a super fast internet.
Also this is actually enough proof to ban someone.

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe someone would say it's a joke...tht just ruins roleplay if you take out ur guns then put them away and say its a joke.

Reaction score
1. Where is the Demo where you kill us all at general store?
2. where you know you rob with us sky? you know NLR? :)
3. show us the full demo please :)

Strangy said:
1. Where is the Demo where you kill us all at general store?
2. where you know you rob with us sky? you know NLR? :)
3. show us the full demo please :)
This is enough proof to ban a fail admin.

Reaction score
If an admin requests the full demo. It is expected you deliver the full demo. Otherwise this may be taken as you are hiding some evidence.

C2W

Reaction score
However calling another person dumbass in the ooc is not a right way reply to a person. I would like a longer demo please, so I actually can see what happend after the video ends.

Reaction score
NamesInsane is Banned again Perma... i think we dont get the full Demo or?...

Reaction score
The fact that he is perm'd still gives him the chance to proof his point here but that will not effect the situation he's currently in. Seeing as the evidence he has provided is not enough proof nor has he provided the full demo. So we'll just have to wait and see what happens now.

Reaction score
first: thanks for the longer video
i see 4 things in this video 1. they are trying to rob Chris in a public place/in front of an npc thats not the best way to do it thats right i will talk to them but it seems like no one has taken damage i dont think we have to do more here 2. "penus"? should it be "penis"? because i am sure the last thing Chris would say when guys are pointing a gun at you is "you can have my penis" and yeah i know everyone of you want to play "the badass" but this is not the truth so dont do it 3. i see Chris running away equiping a gun and come back. why? chris is a victim of a robbery who optained the chance to run away because a cop helped you and now to my 4th point chris killed the cop what is RDM and a grave rule break
i will close this now, if there are any questions please write me a pm i have always a friendly ear for you

Status
Not open for further replies.