Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Mr Casual/Chen Jiang

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:

NA/Taurthos Arthellion & NA/John Stelneck

His/Her SteamID:

NA

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Driving past the slums apartment, I see a yellow Volvo 242 Turbo. I park next to the vehicle and politely ask the owner to move it without even towing the vehicle (no officer permission) and if they do not i would bring an officer down there. They then tell lies to each-other saying that I was 'dragging' one of them(?) and 2 of them then get out their guns and kill me on the spot.

As far as I can tell, these players broke rule(s)
  • 5.1/5.6
  • Somewhat 3.3 and 2.1
They pulled their guns out and killed me for a not very realistic reason and they also done it in a public area.. :(

Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.co.nz/#!0hcCwQoJ!ds_jtHG_Hf99OM-GR7MYid8GFPnI3FfpNEL5d2OrXb8

Tick:

32900 - 33700

Last edited:

MattIs

Welcome to the forums and PerpHeads, Mr Casual and thanks for using our template!
Please note: 3.3 is movement actions (I always get confused a bit with it myself, and I know Swiper would let out a sigh of relief from this aha). If they did shoot you like you said, over this reason of which I don't see is very valid (as they could of just moved their vehicle, and avoided the trouble or just gone inside) broke 3.4 by placing their lives in further danger by shooting you (this applies if they weren't wanted or in trouble with the police) but we will see about this when they comment on the request.

Kind Regards
Matt

Reaction score
Ok, I have just tried to watch the video but it hasn't work with windows movie player.
First of all, you were already in front of my car when I arrived. You never asked me to move it. It was already towed to your vehicle when I arrived in front of the slums apartments. When I got there, I asked you to untow my vehicle. You didn't respond. Give it 10 seconds I drew my gun and asked you to untow it again. Pointing it at you. You were explaining to me what I did wrong (my car was parked where it shouldn't be etc,etc. To which I told you to untow my vehicle again. You then said "Oh, should I call the police then?" Which I deemed a threat. As I had a MP5 I shot you in the head. Got in my car and drove away. I thought I would have less chance of getting caught doing that. Than I would if I let you call the police. I don't see how I broke 3.4 as I dealt with the situation in the way that I thought would have the least negative impact on me- as I wouldn't be caught as I would have been if I let you call the police.

P.S- Sorry for the lack of paragraphing, probably a pain in the ass to read.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just so you know, this is an alt account of Zan aka Zan116. He got banned permanently and tried to ban evade but his plan failed. Rip.

Reaction score
Ok, I have just tried to watch the video but it hasn't work with windows movie player.
First of all, you were already in front of my car when I arrived. You never asked me to move it. It was already towed to your vehicle when I arrived in front of the slums apartments. When I got there, I asked you to untow my vehicle. You didn't respond. Give it 10 seconds I drew my gun and asked you to untow it again. Pointing it at you. You were explaining to me what I did wrong (my car was parked where it shouldn't be etc,etc. To which I told you to untow my vehicle again. You then said "Oh, should I call the police then?" Which I deemed a threat. As I had a MP5 I shot you in the head. Got in my car and drove away. I thought I would have less chance of getting caught doing that. Than I would if I let you call the police. I don't see how I broke 3.4 as I dealt with the situation in the way that I thought would have the least negative impact on me- as I wouldn't be caught as I would have been if I let you call the police.

P.S- Sorry for the lack of paragraphing, probably a pain in the ass to read.
Just so you know, this is an alt account of Zan aka Zan116. He got banned permanently and tried to ban evade but his plan failed. Rip.
I am defo not an alt account of Zan, google Taurthos and it's me tracing back years. People from the server have known me for several years also. By the real identity on my internet one (Taurthos)

Reaction score
OKAY! To the complete and utter bullshit claim of people saying Taurthos is an alt account he is NOT!
The only reason he is here is because I had convinced him to join as I already knew him from about 3 years back, he sounds and acts completely different to Zan and it is a retarded thing to say he is an alt account, give some bloody evidence.

Reaction score
I am defo not an alt account of Zan, google Taurthos and it's me tracing back years. People from the server have known me for several years also. By the real identity on my internet one (Taurthos)
OKAY! To the complete and utter bullshit claim of people saying Taurthos is an alt account he is NOT!
The only reason he is here is because I had convinced him to join as I already knew him from about 3 years back, he sounds and acts completely different to Zan and it is a retarded thing to say he is an alt account, give some bloody evidence.
*Facepalm X100* I was talking about mr casual

Reaction score
Request Accepted
There was no reason to kill Mr. Casual in this situation. He was not towing the car and even if he was what do you benefit from forcing him to let it go? At most you would have saved $500 from not having to pay for him to release it but you would have surely gone to jail or died after it being reported to the police. Killing him is more pointless considering the only reason you had was because he said "do you want me to call the police" when doing so would have resulted in even harsher consequences than forcing him to let your car go. You could have simply moved your car as he asked or walk away and let him tow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.