Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
SuccMyNuttts / Sergio Rodriguez

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Tross / John Favroe

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:60820644

Why Should This Player Be Punished: As cop i responded to the bazaar as multiple shots fired, i turned up on scene and was told to set up a perimeter by a corporal. When it was set up John decided to come over and randomly have a go at me for no reason at all. He then raises his voice telling people to shoot me then he pulls out his batman and kills me for no reason. Overall John Favroe is a disrespectful player who should not be allowed to play here, earlier he randomly killed another officer for giving him a ticket. he was not playing realistically as you wouldn't just randomly start having a go at an innocent police officer who is doing their job and then proceed to kill them. He was mocking me because of my stutter and was calling other officers retards in a very aggressive way. this did not seem like he said it in RP terms as I cant take him serious as he is a mass rule breaker.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I have been responding to the scene seconds afterwards, seeing him killing yet ANOTHER person, except for the officer, shot him dead eventually as he pulled it out once again.
He seems to not understand really what is wrong with it, as he keeps on doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.