Ban Request on The Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: nO hAts for U!/Mike Yardsteen His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The Good and Killing Spree. (I don't know their RP names. My demo just shows them and everyone else as ERROR signs, I do know one of them is called Bobby Mcgee. His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19974069 STEAM_0:1:19006576 (I don't know Killing Spree's Steam ID. Edit, now i do) Just banning The Good will be fine.) Reason: The Good and Killing Spree, who I sadly don't know the RP Names of. Tried to mug me in public, then, instead of waiting for an admin/owner or letting me go, they shot me and I lost my M1911A1. Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wmt0lu2ka...2009-17-32.dem

Reaction score
41430. Also, I'm sorry, but I think I broke 3.24. I have dealt with mugging in public like this before with admins, but I am still deeply sorry.

Reaction score
The Marcx Man said:
41430. Also, I'm sorry, but I think I broke 3.24. I have dealt with mugging in public like this before with admins, but I am still deeply sorry.
It's ok, I will decide whether to give you a warning or not.

Reaction score
The Marcx Man said:
Thanks, I fully acknowledge that I didn't follow the rules.

zep

Reaction score
I don't know how to make an ban appeal add me on steam if you can help me : 'Sir Aperture'

Reaction score
This ban request will be Accepted.The users wil be banned for breaking 5.1 and killing you without a valid reason. You will recieve a warning for breaking 2.6 tho as you were stalling the rp with waiting for an administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.