[ZombZ.net] Xhantium / Xhantium Harper

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:21957724

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Breaking 3.4, 3.3 and 2.1

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/b40ce789b8d278eacb9b75d9d0a3e282/

Tick:
8500 - When the group first time kidnapped me, Xhantium was not online by then, but possible breaking of 5.6. It was not necessary to kidnap me. They kidnapped me cause i was going to ticket illegally parked cars. (just to show that i had contact with the group before the incident)

59000- This is where the violation begins. As a officer going to the PD i see 2 cars breaking traffic laws by recklessly driving (both crossed double yellow line while turning). I try to pull them over and explain that they cannot drive over the double yellow line. Soon as i stop behind them with sirens, they get out and Xhantium without any warning/reason shoots me with a Famas.

Reaction score
Won't watch the demo, but for what I read I support this. Xhanthium is second time randomly shooting now. Blame him for not knowing the rule of all rules-3.4

Reaction score
I don't know but, atleast you killed me withouth a valid reason ((RDM)) and then later on you killed @Krinkles after an unvalid reason i think, so its not the first time you are breaking these rules xhantium.

Reaction score
From what was read here, i agree. You wouldn't include a demo and then lie about what happened. So I'm giving a +support

Reaction score
I am going to be waiting for Xhantium's response to this ban request before I share what I believe about this situation. I will edit this post when he does so.

As far as I can tell, Xhantium is in the wrong and has broken similar rules in recent past.

MattIs

Lets wait for his response, but if this turns out to be valid, kidnapping someone over a ticket is highly unrealistic.

Ill have a look at the Demo as soon as im back and Ill ask if I can handle some of these as the BR's are piling up.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don't know but, atleast you killed me withouth a valid reason ((RDM)) and then later on you killed @Krinkles after an unvalid reason i think, so its not the first time you are breaking these rules xhantium.
Thats a lie and you know this (If im right this is about the regal 4 apartment incident) You threatned to kill me, so as i left i grabbed my gun and got you in a wallbang, then finished raiding and as i was stealing all your stuff one of our common friends stopped me and just had me leaving your apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the murder of the cop, I decided to kill him due to the fact that i was wanted for multiple crimes, (such as mugging, threatning people on their life and murder) I believe it was a justyfied reaction for me to do so.

I have not seen the demo but I really dont remember breaking this rule.

Putting my life at risk? how? I dont remember doing so, I remember taking action so my life werent put to risk.
However as I have not seen the demo I will edit this post as soon as I have seen it if i spot any breaks of the above rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428497638,1428496127][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I am the same with Ermak on this, Xhantium is a little minge and doesn't know 3.4
Also Billy, I dont believe you should be talking here.
As i remember not even 2 days ago Ben Standish had to warn you for pulling out guns while being tied,gagged and at gunpoint.

Not to mention this demo i have of you as cop running around killing other cops AND SWAT, then having a medic revive you and then kill eachother again.

Reaction score
Thats a lie and you know this (If im right this is about the regal 4 apartment incident) You threatned to kill me, so as i left i grabbed my gun and got you in a wallbang, then finished raiding and as i was stealing all your stuff one of our common friends stopped me and just had me leaving your apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the murder of the cop, I decided to kill him due to the fact that i was wanted for multiple crimes, (such as mugging, threatning people on their life and murder) I believe it was a justyfied reaction for me to do so.

I have not seen the demo but I really dont remember breaking this rule.

Putting my life at risk? how? I dont remember doing so, I remember taking action so my life werent put to risk.
However as I have not seen the demo I will edit this post as soon as I have seen it if i spot any breaks of the above rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428497638,1428496127][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also Billy, I dont believe you should be talking here.
As i remember not even 2 days ago Ben Standish had to warn you for pulling out guns while being tied,gagged and at gunpoint.

Not to mention this demo i have of you as cop running around killing other cops AND SWAT, then having a medic revive you and then kill eachother again.
You don't know none of us are Belinsky's we have never told you. Also, I apologised for that misunderstanding because I didn't see your /me, I knew I was in the wrong and supplied you with the items I lost, least I know when I am in the wrong. The reason we fucked about that night is because the server kept crashing every 5 minutes and we cannot Rp in any way. If we are bringing up old stuff then why don't we go back to when I had you and your mates gun pointed and you was stalling RP and breaking 3.4 by not dropping your items under gunpoint.

Reaction score
Request Denied
While I am not going to be issuing a ban for this situation Xhantium you should not just jump out of your car and start shooting the officer right next to the City Hall and Police Department. If you were wanted for those crimes why add murder of a police officer to the charges especially in a location where there would have been plenty of cops nearby realistically? You could have simply fled the scene as your car would have been able to easily outrun the pursuing police.

Status
Not open for further replies.