Ban request on Xhantium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Your Steam/In-game Name: EVIL / Viktor Belinsky

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [ZombZ.net] Xhantium / Xhantium Harper

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21957724

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Breakage of 3.5: Xhantuium died after attempting to mug Harold Bloom (Krinkles) in his Regal apartment. Xhantium left Bloom on his own, and went into the bathroom in his apartment. Upon returning to the main room, he was shot and killed by Bloom. After respawning he returned to his apartment and had a conversation with one of his friends who witnessed the killing. Xhantium completely disregarded 3.5, stating how he had 'woke up from a black out in hospital'. However, due to Xhantium never being revived, and dying... and then respawning, this obviously isn't true. Xhantium then goes on to describe the way in which he died, as he states 'I was shot by someone apparently'. Which is surprising, as he died, so couldn't have known this information. Eventually he reveals his reason for breaking 3.5, which is to get Blooms name, as he asks 'I need a name please'. Xhantium knew he couldn't just roll up and shoot Bloom because he'd get banned (Also meaning he clearly understands the rule he has broken, and therefore intentionally carried out his actions in order to attempt to bypass the rule). So instead he breaks the rule indirectly by bringing up his past life (In which he died) to a friend in order to get Bloom's name and then attempt to kill him.

This shows Xhantium has intentionally broken the rule 3.5, also dragging his friend unwillingly into the situation as well. It is also clear that Xhantium understood the rules he was breaking. This shows that Xhantium understood the rule, and knew he should not break it, however decided to disregard the rules and break them anyway.

It is important for me to note that Richard Zharikov was unsure of the situation, and whether or not Xhantium was actually breaking the rules. It was after the conversation had occurred that Richard came to me and asked if he had broken the rules. Although he did give Xhantium the information, Xhantium was a trusted friend of his and so manipulated him into handing over the information. Therefore I do not believe Richard Zharikov is to blame, nor is he to be punished.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://i.imgur.com/5k4SBzD.jpg

5k4SBzD.jpg

Tick: Not required

Reaction score
+Support this... According to the evidence provided in this ban request its clear that he is breaking nlr and is trying to bend around the rules... badly at that, and all hes doing is revenge killing. The fact he knew that he was breaking the rules and did it anyway makes me feel that he should get banned for this.

Last edited:

Trande

I haven't been on the server for months, and I already know that Xhantium doesn't even try to understand the rules. Clearly breaking 3.5. Get riped

Reaction score
Xhantium died due to his own failure to keep an eye on his captive, this I believe is why he chose to deliberately break 3.5 to get back at me, because he was clearly quite upset about the outcome. In my opinion he should be punished, he makes enough admin sits on people and claims injustice against people to clearly know the rules, and this is a clear breach of them with intent.

Also "That 'Bloom' on his neck, will be blown up soon"... Maybe leave the smack talk to people who are good at it :kappa:

Reaction score
Hi,

Reading through the image provided by EVIL, it is evident that Xhantium had remembered certain bits of information related to his previous death such as "I was shot by someone appartently" as one example. However, there is no evidence linking Xhantium to his death or related. Perhaps 'Bloom' could upload of a demo of the situation - or Xhantium could (if he does not, it could plead him guilty).

MattIs

If you are not revived, and respawn at city hall. You forget Everything and act as if you were a new person.
Xhantium has just had his ban expire aswell.

Reaction score
Hi,

Reading through the image provided by EVIL, it is evident that Xhantium had remembered certain bits of information related to his previous death such as "I was shot by someone appartently" as one example. However, there is no evidence linking Xhantium to his death or related. Perhaps 'Bloom' could upload of a demo of the situation - or Xhantium could (if he does not, it could plead him guilty).

There is no link to his death or related? Are you blind? He literally shows up after respawning and without any prompt announces "I woke up in the hospital" "I was shot apparently"... If saying I was shot apparently has no links to his death then I don't know what does.

Also my demo wouldnt provide anything for this situtation, I wasnt there during this conversation I was only there when I killed him so I don't see how my demo is relevant to his NLR breakage.

Reaction score
I see that there is enough evidence to ban him, There has also been many ban request's on Harper. He has had this problem before so I think I will +SUPPORT this ban request. Harper clearly knew the rules and broke them anyways and has had this problem before and clearly didn't learn from the last experience.

Reaction score
There is no link to his death or related? Are you blind? He literally shows up after respawning and without any prompt announces "I woke up in the hospital" "I was shot apparently"... If saying I was shot apparently has no links to his death then I don't know what does.

Also my demo wouldnt provide anything for this situtation, I wasnt there during this conversation I was only there when I killed him so I don't see how my demo is relevant to his NLR breakage.
Well If you where tied or gagged then that can show rule breakage from your side, It would be helpful to see your side to clearly know what has happened.

Reaction score
Before jumping on the bandwagon of wanting Xhantium banned, I believe in this situation there is currently insufficient evidence to make this BR legitimate.
For now, only thing we have as evidence is a screenshot of the chat, allegedly taken after Xhantium had died and then returned.
Now I dont know if Mods / Admins are able to pull up death lags and chat logs, and if they do, it would definitely be in your favor if their findings are similar to what you claimed has happened.
And fellas, please remember to keep your +supports / -supports to the actual ban request itself, and not base your decision on how many previous ban requests the player has had on him.

Reaction score
Here you go, the video you've all been waiting for:

These are the events which lead to the conversation between Richard and Xhantium.

0:10 - Bloom enters the apartment

0:36 - Bloom picks up the fateful shotgun

1:14 - Xhantium looses his shit (Gun-points Bloom)

1:30 - Xhantium lowers his weapon, and walks away

1:37 - Bloom delivers the fatal shot that downs Xhantium

2:36 - Richard equips the Xhatium's silenced M9

2:37 - Richard fired, the recoil, muzzle flash, and impact of the bullet hitting the body can be heard

Xhantium is now 100% dead. He waits until he respawns, returns and has this conversation:

5k4SBzD.jpg

Therefore Xhantium has clearly broke the rule 3.5.

Ash

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user was clearly intending to break 3.5 asking what actually happened and intended to get 'revenge' through them ways.
I was speaking to the user yesterday about this ban request and the user gave his defense and understood the reasons why it's breaking the rules, however due to the user grabbing 4 warnings and 3 bans in 13 days he will be banned from the server for 2 Weeks because basically they were achieved in 3 days as the other 10 racked up while being banned. Seems that the user clearly isn't learning any time soon. The user can make an Apology if he feels like where the ban may be reduced to 1 week.

The user racked up 7 punishments in basically 3 days.

655aa1cf2f2c72b9a91ee453726306be.png

This ban request was taken over, with permission from Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.