Ban request and refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Vinki, Tyrone Lark
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: William Snow, Eddy Aman, Adam Cawthon
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73315798, I cant get the other ones.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So me and josephine got raided, she dies and i call my friend, he then called the police and i clean up the guns. I run out the door and i die, i then get revived and restrained. On the demo you can see the police rush in the aparment, they then ask in the radio for a warrant on me, me and ankii stands in the way for the police and we ask why they raid, they then say that it mabye be boddies inside the locked doors, so i tell them that no one is in there and that i already checked. Then they blame on blood and bullet holes in the wall. We explain again that we got raided and used our guns to protect us. They had no warrent under the whole situation, then they blow the doors down and takes all the drugs, all this happend without a warrent. Me and Ankii had 4 mari and 4 coca big plants.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Unrealistic prop placement.

Edit: You gusy broke 3.24 when you were talking with the cop too.

It's your fault that you got raided. You didn't even call 911 when you clearly had the chance to. You guys also were in the way of the breaching. You know that large explosion can kill you, right?

Last edited:
Reaction score
And you my friend broke 3.10 :)

And i wonder what those steam messages said :troll:

-EDIT-
And 3.18

"While a player’s life is in immediate danger players must not use their storage boxes/trunks
avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person."

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, you broke 3.10 and 3.18.
A barricade that is floating on a other barricade... You also put a thing on it to get higher so you can shoot, the metal thing will bend and then break, so it is really unrealistic what you did there resulting in breaking 3.10.

Secondly, you were dying but you put the guns in youre storage? You broke 3.18 by doing that! Next time leave the guns on the scene.

The cops, they did do some things wrong but I dont think they broke any rules by doing that... It is just bad RP.. It was a huge crime scene but he should of get the Lt or Sgt to help with the situation. But still, I would have done the same.

Reaction score
Hello there Cyton B!, After looking at the ban request, I'm "William Snow", I do not think the police needs a warrant if there's a swat, secondly, you kept breaking rule 3.24 "Refusing to Continue Roleplaying and screaming "FailRP!""

Thrid, We came in under law 11.5, 7.4, also looking suspicious activities and refusing to open the room doors, Other officers we're not involved, and then you kept moaning on OOC chat saying "Shadow, we gonna make the BR" Also why did you disconnect in RP situation?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello there Cyton B!, After looking at the ban request, I'm "William Snow", I do not think the police needs a warrant if there's a swat, secondly, you kept breaking rule 3.24 "Refusing to Continue Roleplaying and screaming "FailRP!""

Thrid, We came in under law 11.5, 7.4, also looking suspicious activities and refusing to open the room doors, Other officers we're not involved, and then you kept moaning on OOC chat saying "Shadow, we gonna make the BR" Also why did you disconnect in RP situation?

Maybe you send a demo? @[DarkScar] Shadow to see what he did much better...

Made on phone, no comment.

MattIs

denied.jpg

All this video has showed me is how many rules you've broke yourself including 3.18 and 3.10 - Please come and speak to me in the Teamspeak tomorrow as I want a word. Thanks​

Status
Not open for further replies.