Ban Request, someone pretending to be AFK and breaking fearRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm dropping the request because he sincerely apologised and offered to make it up by paying back for the lost weapon.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ernierock/Gydo Flut
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Simen Doejohnsen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27859096
Reason: Pretended to be AFK and broke FearRP.
Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/a7b09efd4d30cb8a56f2fcd2eedcef64/

This all happened around 19:15 UTC+1 (Brussels)

Sidenote: Guy was obviously new.

Reaction score
I saw this happening. The guy(simen) was just standing there doing nothing, then when ernierock aimed a gun at his head he pulled out a gun and just killed ernierock. I think its breaking fearrp ;)

Reaction score
belglmfao;n7587 said:
I saw this happening. The guy(simen) was just standing there doing nothing, then when ernierock aimed a gun at his head he pulled out a gun and just killed ernierock. I think its breaking fearrp ;)

Eh. Why would he aim a gun at a guy doing nothing?

Some time ago, there was a discussion in OOC about the FearRP rule. A fairly new enforcer (I think it was "DeadlyGamer5") claimed that if you already had your gun equipped, FearRP didn't apply, since the rule states that "§4(a) If someone points a gun at you, you have to cooperate, which means that you aren't allowed to run away, equip a gun, etc".
I don't know whether his claims were true or not, but it was never discussed further.

Reaction score
are you sure that you postet the right demo? please give me the "tick"

Menta said:
I have no idea on how to play back demos :/

Honestly, I'm also not sure at all if I posted the right demo, could you link me a page on how to play back? I'll find it then.

Reaction score
Menta said:
start you garrys mod, then in the main menu there is a point "demos" just klick on it and search the right demo, type "demoui" in the console to spool

Menta said:
Ok Menta,

This is the actual demo: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/a7b09efd4d30cb8a56f2fcd2eedcef64/
You can see me prepare for the raid around 10000.
Around 12000 my partner tells me to kill him, you can clearly see me pointing a weapon at him and him not moving (AFK).
I'm a sucker so I don't.
Around 13000 you see my gun pointed at him and then BAM dead.

I'm dropping the request for reasons posted in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.