Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Yoddo / Mason Grey

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Viktor Belinsky

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:19490979

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe Viktor Belinsky should be punished because i believe he possibly broke the following rules: 2.1, 2.5, 3.4 and 3.15( removed 6.3 because we were chasing him already so 6.3 was invalid )

We ( cops ) were after him for the laws broken: 2.6, 6.3, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.7, 9.8, 9.10 and 9.11. I do believe that he broke 3.4 by driving recklessly on the road, he could have hit a wall and hurt himself and possibly die and also 2.1 and 6.3 for pulling gun out im front of the NPC and shooting cops for no valid reason.

------------- Second situation ------------------

In the same day after i revived we had another situation on Suburbs and a cop called for backup for 6.3 and possibly hostage taking.

I get shot without any warnings and we at the time didn't show any threat to him or to his friends, we just wanted to talk about the situation.

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/6b0c3a4355011dc4c359cdc01d5dcc17/

Video( s ):

Last edited:
Reaction score
So your saying that EVIL "an ex moderator" has broken all of these rules, well first of all let me let you into a secret to back up your case you need to prove yourself by evidence and the evidence at the moment is not here
Evidence (Demo Required): Will add demo soon.

6.3 NPCs- When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Burger King, the Nexus building, etc), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player is using a firearm to mug another player within Burger King, the NPC that resides within Burger King should also be threatened and taken-into consideration.
I actually witness occasions with Viktor and when we're by an NPC we normally take it into account, therefore you may not have been in the radius at the time so I would like to see your demo provided shortly.

2.1 Play Realistically-This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; because life is not ‘black and white’, there is potential for some scenarios to have not been included in this document, these rules are also not necessarily ‘written in stone’, meaning that exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.
Let me let you into another secret many people fall for this rule and place this one down when it is actually 3.3 your currently talking about, 3.3 is a rule which is "Realistic actions therefore you need to change this too - Still no evidence provided.

2.5 Excessive Negativity- Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances.
Unfortunately this response is going to be quite bland because if you do not like the play style of "Viktor" then I suggest you stop moaning and actually get on with role-play simple as. (Still no evidence for the excess negativity)

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general well-being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

And last but not least just because he's driving on the wrong side of the road doesn't mean he's going to crash basically what what this is telling me that you're just aggravated that we killed your organisation off and that you cant face the truth and attempt to get us banned.

do believe that he broke 3.4 by driving recklessly on the road, he could have hit a wall and hurt himself and possibly die and also 2.1 and 6.3 for pulling gun out im front of the NPC and shooting cops for no valid reason.
Right his life was in danger you guys was either going to kill him or arrest him when he had possession of an illegal firearm and items but unfortunately you are complaining over actions anyone in Paralake would take and unfortunately you're trying to find a reason to get us banned.

To me this is an invalid ban request as no evidence is involved in the BR.
-support

M

Reaction score
Can you please back up your claims with some evidence (ie: a demo)?

So far this is just defamatory...

Reaction score
Please make sure when posting the demo to put the actual link to the demo and not a YouTube link since those are invalid and could be edited please upload the whole footage of your game-play.

At the moment it currently is making you look like you're slandering Lewis /Viktor but if you have evidence I will remove this last bit.

Reaction score
Well, not really.

After respawning, and heading to the Subs house. A fuck ton of police pulled up outside our house, stating one of our cars was wanted. I drove away, (Our org had been affiliated with a shoot out in Projex). Upon pulling up at the city petrol sation (Near PD), after heading into the slums, a fuckton of police swarmed me from the front... Opening fire into my vehicle. Now, at this point after simply being sat at a petrol station to being shot at by two officers, I knew something had fucked up somewhere, and what ever had fucked up must have been pretty big.The fact the officers immediately opened fire clearly stated I was wanted for something big, and would most likely serve a hefty jail sentence. So I drove away.

I got through the tunnel (Near the beach) and was exiting the other side when I realised I was most likely being blocked in from both sides. So I swung the car around and headed to the restaurant, my plan was to use the stairs to get into the city and escape. With 2 cruisers now perusing me (Again demonstrating this wasn't just an average pull over) I headed to the restaurant car park. I made it, with police close behind however. I made it up the stairs, and it was as I was moving around the back of the buildings that I saw a police officer following me. As I continued to run I saw it was two officers that were perusing me on foot (I knew backup would soon be upon me).

At this point, as had been clearly demonstrated by the PD, I was highly wanted, and had been already fired upon. Also, with the police knowing my exact location it meant nothing for me to pull a gun and begin shooting. I was going to jail anyway, and the police were on route so attempting to get my banned because 'there were NPCs in the area' is invalid. (To put it simply: Either way I was going to jail, and a city search was in action away). So I pulled my Sako from my back (Which had also been seen by the officers that were perusing me) and opened fire. I had also called for backup in org chat, and was hoping for a quick response.

However, it did not take long before the entire PLPD to turn up, with a full SWAT team. I was quickly overwhelmed and taken down.

My efforts were not in vain though, as backup did arrive and I ended up escaping from the police and successfully got out of the area.

Therefore, I did not break the following rules:

Cops had already opened fire at my car, and sent the entire PD to rush me (With a road block set up in tunnel to catch me). I knew if caught I was going to jail for a long time, therefore I did what I could to ensure I stayed out of jail, by trying to leave the area. It just so happens two officers were right behind me, without taking them out I stood no chance in escaping. In other words, gunning down the police was not the first choice (Demonstrated as I didn't park around the corner and take you all on at the city petrol station)

Reasons are noted above, however shooting you in an effort to escape is not excessive negativity. However opening fire as soon as you see me is questionable...

My life and well-being was at risk anyway. The entire PD was sent after me, and I was shot at immediately. It was clear I was getting sent down for a long time. If anything attempting to get out of the area was preserving my life (And the life of my associates). It was unfortunate for you that you were the cops right behind me. If I hadn't of shot you I would have been arrested and been charged with even more crimes (Resisting arrest, and possession of illegal firearms).

As I have already stated, the entire PD was coming for me. With a city manhunt in progress. The PD even knew my exact location at the time of the shooting... So firing when around NPCs made no different to my situation than if they hadn't have been there. (Its not like them calling the police would have changed anything).

Also...

do believe that he broke 3.4 by driving recklessly on the road, he could have hit a wall and hurt himself and possibly die

You clearly underestimate my ability to drive, as I got managed to loop round a cop and get to my destination unharmed. However I already had two bullets wedged into my car and whilst facing jail time I hardly care for the condition of my car. Also there is no way I could have 'possibly died', I cannot say the same for your officer though who served into the wrong lane... Right in front of my car, in an effort to stop me.

In the same day after i revived we had another situation on Suburbs and a cop called for backup for 6.3 and possibly hostage taking.

I was involved in a shootout in subs 3 however I believe my friends were there all day so I don't know if I was involved in this one. It was after I had escaped the police and my handcuffs lock picked that again the entire PD pulled up outside. Now I knew I was wanted for resting arrest and also multiple counts of murder and attempted murder (To put it simply, I was getting life).

So all the police pull up outside again... They know we're inside, they're clearly going to breach. I open fire in an attempt to gain control over the situation. Now, it is important to note that Hung Chow, an unarmed civilian was stood at the door with his hand in the air... This however did not save him from being one-banged by one of the cops rushing towards the property.

I get shot without any warnings and we at the time didn't show any threat to him or to his friends, we just wanted to talk about the situation.

So, your logic is. You pull up to a house in which there is believed to be a hostage. You all pull up outside (With SWAT), and stand directly outside the house... And you're surprised when you get shot. Under rule 3.3 and 3.4, it would not have been a good idea for me to shout "Hey, we're going to open fire on you now, just letting you know" before shooting at the soon to be raiding police. I had no reason to give you a warning. I was wanted for breaking almost every law there is in Paralake, and so you posed a huge threat to my life.

And for my last point, thank you for using
in nice bold text in your ban request. This clearly demonstrates you are not even certain yourself if I broke any rules at all, not even the ones you're accusing my of breaking. Therefore this ban request lacks sustainability on a whole.

Reaction score
You do realise if the PD is after you, you don't have to take NPC's into consideration.

In this case it just seems that you got banged and have taken it to the forums, in Viktor's defence it seems that he was adhering to rule 3.6.

Deleted member 5920

lmao, you got fucking rekt. Anyway, whole police force is chasing him, he can run past an NPC without needing to take it into consideration. 3.15 is maybe only rule that he broke but he did pull over straight after. Anyways, you got banged, you got mad. RIP

Reaction score
  • The entire PD was sent after me, and I was shot at immediately.

You shot first before we did anything to you, i was going after you to gunpoint you and u rekt me.

• You all pull up outside (With SWAT), and stand directly outside the house

We did not have SWAT there at the time, the SWAT was on standby and possibly pre calling.

• in nice bold text in your ban request. This clearly demonstrates you are not even certain yourself if I broke any rules at all, not even the ones you're accusing my of breaking. Therefore this ban request lacks sustainability on a whole.

I used Possibly because there was some rules such as 6.3 and 2.1 i was unsure that you broke those rules.

Reaction score
Sorry, but im gonna have to -Support the BR for the following reasons,
  • It seems that You (cops) shot him many times as he said above
  • "for pulling gun out im front of the NPC and shooting cops for no valid reason." you were chasing him, the NPC would not help you, he would call the cops, but you already chasing him.
  • Could you please explain me how was that "2.1"?

Reaction score
You misunderstand me Yoddo.

You shot first before we did anything to you, i was going after you to gunpoint you and u rekt me.

It was in fact the police who opened fire on my vehicle first. Though not you personally, you were still involved in the same situation and wanted to detain me for the same reasons. It was made clear the PLPD were going to extremes to detain me, made clear by yourself as you stated 'I was going to gunpoint you'. You had every intention of getting as close as possible and aiming your gun at me, and then I would have been finished. With my stamina low you were gaining on me, the only chance I had at an escape was to pull my weapon and open fire.

We did not have SWAT there at the time, the SWAT was on standby and possibly pre calling.

This was at the house, after I had escaped. I'm sure the SWAT where there. However if I were mistaken, this still does not abandon the fact that I was a highly wanted suspect (Murder, attempted murder, illegal firearms, resisting arrest). When the entire PLPD turns up outside my door after a cop sees us parking our wanted car in the garage, and then quickly reverses away. What did you expect was to happen?. We were going to come out and surrender?

I used Possibly because there was some rules such as 6.3 and 2.1 i was unsure that you broke those rules.

So you were unsure I broke these rules, however you still attempt to get me banned for breaking them by posting them on the official ban request. How can your ban request be taken seriously when you don't even know the rules you're attempting to get me banned for. I think you've done rather well at proving you don't know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.