Ban Request Darkskelly507, The Classiest of Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Panda / Aaron Martin

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Darkskelly507 / Oskar Cacuzza, The Classiest of Bears/Alan Dilon

His/Her SteamID: (Bears STEAM_0:1:48551530) (Skelly
STEAM_0:0:53837836)

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Darkskelly should be punished for 2.5, 6.3, 6.1 and 2.1 (
He mugged Xhantium in a public view not sure if 2.1 is the right rule) Bears broke 6.3 and 2.1 (still not sure if right rule for the public gun pointing or is it allowed? Like its the same thing if i would take a wank in the middle of the street.

Evidence (Demo Required): Here's the demo http://demo.ovh.eu/en/9099c78c249a3b55f706e09309896ea1/

I also have screenshots for the lazy people 2015-04-17_00001.jpg 2015-04-17_00002.jpg 2015-04-17_00003.jpg 2015-04-17_00004.jpg 2015-04-17_00007.jpg As you can see the cops came afterwards but they failed.

Tick: 12000

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that he should be banned. He had mugged me in a public area and kidnapped me but i didn't really call an admin (Lazy).

I think he should be banned.

Reaction score
I know that this doesn't really matter, but I got Xhantium's name from Mickey Cacuzza and Yoddo Cacuzza, as well as his car model (Black Lambo with grey trunk). I also want to apologize for the NPC, I really didn't see him there, and as soon as you pointed him out, I got my friends to take care of them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that he should be banned. He had mugged me in a public area and kidnapped me but i didn't really call an admin (Lazy).

I think he should be banned.
You disconnected and we can kidnap in public areas

Reaction score
Prior to this incident, Darkskelly/Oskar had also pulled out weapons in public area and forced people into their private property at the Bazaar Shops, which clearly breaks 3.4 as a gun is pulled in public, with many civilians around. Even got the cops on him the first time around.
Later, Oskar asks me if he can buy the M14 BR I have on sale, without taxes, so I go pick it up. After I've picked it up, still standing in the front of my shop, Oskar pulls his pistol and tells me to go inside. At this point, at least 4 people are around him, and at least one of those would call the police. Not to mention, public area.

Talking with Homer afterwards, he was agreeing it was against 3.4 (and 5.1), as it is a public area, where people could (and would) call the cops. It is also not very realistic to do it like this.

The pictures definitely imply that he was mugging in public, and rather close to an NPC. And even if the NPC could not see him, it was still unrealistic due to the current location they were at. Everyone that came by would see it right away, and it would not take long for the police to be alerted.

I give my support to this request.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

If a guy is able to take pics of you while your doing this then clearly your doing something wrong.

-User has been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.