Ban Request Tut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Draftking/Mitch johnsen Johny nose/[PH][NL]CRABZ-Poop^1:D Smily
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: -hg- Tut/Tut Jankins
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18352469
Reason: we had a bit of a long chase with officer Tut Johnny got out of his car crouched took his gun in attack stance walked up to the officer gunpointed him and told him to go on the ground. the officer Tut took out a gun Johny got a bit of a lag spike the officer was stil a gunpoint. Tut took his gun in attack stance while at gunpoint by Johny and shoots him.
Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/1c0bf0e34add1ce166a81958a2e42883/ ( i couldnt watch it for some reason i explained it to ash he said it was fine while we had the admin sit so i don´t know the tick but i know itwas at the end)

M

Reaction score
Tut doesn't understand the rules very well at all. Something needs to be done. +Support

Ash

Reaction score
Acccepted
I have already spoke to Tut' about this and he completely understands what he did and insists that this will not happened again. For this reason, no punishment it going to be handed out as he is fairly new and he understands now what rule he broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.