Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Prepper / Bob Nixon

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: T46 | Torben Torben / Gabriel Ross

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29399079

Reason: There was an ongoing hostage situation at the property of Suburban House #1 which had lasted for quite a while. It was very obvious that it was a crime scene and suddenly the alleged owner of the property decided to walk towards multiple police/SWAT officers with his pistol at attack stance. Therefore I had to take advantage of law 11.11 as he posed a direct threat towards my safety:

1WJfVnw.png

It's uncertain whether he led to the cause of my death (however it seems unlikely as I manage to shoot him very quickly as he approached).

Evidence:

Last edited:
After watching the video of you taking care of the hostage situation, it seems;
(I may be wrong, correct me in comment if so)
*He broke 3.4 (Alledged to the house owner with several LEO and swat officers inside, he clearly knew that, and therefore having a revolver in attack stance is totally awkward in such a scenario. He also risked arrest by entering a scene surrounded by officers who definitely could have arrested him upon seeing a civilian entering the scene.

Read the spoiler if you think I'm wrong.
I might be wrong, however this is how my experience of RP is, so me typing this, is not intended to be harmful, pathetic, stupid or spam towards the target of the ban request, I simply stated my opinion!

Have a nice christmas.

+Support

User has been given a warning for this and will be spoken to ingame about the incident. From the video it seems to me that he was not trying to kill any of the police (he did not point the gun at you until he was being shot at). But no matter what he was doing if he was not trying to kill the officers then he shouldn't have pulled the pistol as it put his life in extreme danger given the ongoing hostage situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back