Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Prepper / Bob Nixon

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Agent Green / Fredy Newman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: obidan66 / Eddie Grey

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35065217 (Fredy Newman/ Agent Green)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24423558 (Eddie Grey / obidan66)

Reason: My friend, Michael White, and I sneaked around in the Suburban Area. We went onto the property which is next door to the Suburbs House #4. We then crawled onto the roof of my vehicle in matter to peak over the hedge to see whether the coast was clear. Unfortunately one of them saw us and demanded us to surrender, which we did. Then 3 others who lived in the Suburban House #4 came outside as well. They then mugged us and decided to kidnap us. It was their intention to put us onto the tracks at the Business Area Monorail so that our death would look like an "accident". Luckily enough some of our fellow organization members had driven past the Monorail station and saw us. They then went onto the Monorail Station in matter to somehow rescue us but whoever attempted to got shot.

In my opinion it's bit of an exaggeration to first mug, kidnap and then brutally murdered two people who didn't pose a direct threat towards them. We did comply throughout the entire scenario.

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
They had no reason to kill you at the end as you were tied to the track and were no threat to them at all. Also, i'm pretty sure they can't kill you after co-operating in a mug.
+Support

PS, the amount of blind officers *facepalm*

Reaction score
They had no reason to kill you at the end as you were tied to the track and were no threat to them at all. Also, i'm pretty sure they can't kill you after co-operating in a mug.
+Support

PS, the amount of blind officers *facepalm*

lcOu8jg.jpg

Reaction score
ACCEPTED
After reviewing the demo and speaking to two other staff members, we've agreed that Fredy broke 2.5. Although in the heat of the moment Fredy may of shot you, it still doesn't mean that what he did was right. Successfully mugging and then killing a player isn't what should be done. All offenders will be spoken to about how to correctly handle a situation like that again, fredy will be warned for breaking 2.5 - Excessive Negativity.​

Status
Not open for further replies.