Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Prepper / Bob Nixon

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / Matthew Splinter
His/Her SteamID: Unknown

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / Stefan Salvator

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / Freddy Anderson

Reason: It appears like the 4 suspects had stolen a vehicle (red Mini Cooper). My partner and I saw the ongoing police chase at the intersection and we decided to participate in it. The vehicle then crashed into the wall next to P. PASS. I managed to unholster my service pistol and I aimed directly on the driver of the vehicle. I then tell him to stop the vehicle. Despite that he began to accelerate and my life was in danger once he began to run me over. Therefore I took advantage of law 11.11 and opened fire towards the vehicle.

Their first getaway attempt failed and suddenly 3/4 suspects began to shoot (My partner told me that the driver, Freddy Anderson, he pulled out a firearm while held at gunpoint). Shots were fired beside me and despite that I kept focus on the 3 remaining suspects along with another officer who was at the scene as well. Suddenly 2 of the suspect who were both held at gunpoint pulled out their firearms and began to rapidly shoot. However, the didn't get away with it as my colleagues shot them both shortly afterwards.

Evidence:

ykB0R0L.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

The driver: 'Freddy Anderson' will be given a warning for breaking 3.4 by not cooperating whilst he had a weapon pointed at him. In addition both the gunmen will be given a 1 day ban for breaking rules 3.4 and 3.19. Their actions endangered their life in a way that cannot be justified. Lastly, Matthew and Stefan if you're reading this, I'de like to remind you that using third party communication devices to communicate as an alternative to ingame chat is against the rules, consider this your first and last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.