Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Big Benji
How long were you banned for: 2 months
Your Steam Name
: Santa Molester
Your In-game Name: Marquees Jones
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203087680
Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans)
2.5, 3.6, 3.20, 4.8: Jumped off city bridge to avoid arrest as a taxi driver. Upon respawning, Drove around the city attempting to run people over, Then disconnected after crashing when police pursued him. No intention to roleplay. Appeal on the forums when you're ready to stop being a pain.[/TD]

Why should this appeal be considered: I know I messed up, but at the time I was not on my meds, and I was very angry. and I was not thinking right. I took some time and thought about what I did and it was not very cash money for me to do. I hope you can forgive me for being an idiot. I was banned for taking a taxi after getting picked on and flipped out and started hitting people it was not very smart of me. I hope the people that ran over did not lose anything and are not mad. I will not do it again I have not been banned in a few months before this and I don't want to have a bad track record I'm already in deep shit as it is. and I really like playing in this community and even tho I get picked on there are some nice players and I don't want them to hate me for my stupid actions.
Additional Comment(s): I'm sorry for my actions

Sincerely Marcuees Jones/Marcus thunder. Merry Christmas Everyone Jonathan_G_Meath_portrays_Santa_Claus.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pending:

The staff members I reviewed this with and myself would like for you to elaborate in further detail which rules you broke and your understanding of them. A pm was sent to you a few days ago specifically mentioning why you were banned. Please edit the appeal to have a bit more detail.

Reaction score
Accepted.

Thank you for including more detail in the appeal. The ban will be reduced from 2 months to 2 weeks. You will however receive a 2 month blacklist from the taxi driver job to prevent you recreating this incident for the forseeable future.

Your ban will now expire on Christmas Eve. (24 Dec 2020 20:58 GMT)

Reviewed with @joey (2 days ago) and @Clarky yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.