Bank robbery roleplay

Reaction score
Hostage situations are never fun. They're just a excuse to make a IA once some cop does something wrong and 100% of the time the criminals start the shootout and continue shooting even with a hostage which escalates things even further. Another con for the hostage takers are if they take too long to get away from the bank to drop off the money they won't really be able to get any profit which would be pointless to do in the first place so I don't see a reason to be able to take hostages during bank robberies even if it has a certain roleplay aspect, it's just not fun for almost all parties involved.

Reaction score
Hostage situations will never work in this server. In the past year, I have had one situation where criminals have not just shot me on sight whilst I am negotiating. In the past month, 6 attempts have been made with a 0% success rate.

Even if the police want to negotiate, which I always do. Trigger happy crims and trigger happy cops ruin it for everyone. If I can see at least a 50% success rate this could be considered. This server's majority of players do not care enough for roleplay to permit hostage situations, no matter how much I love them.

If people do start caring to roleplay for this aspect, this could be considered.

Reaction score
Sir you shot us down when we had rogue as medic as a hostage and he was coming down in the elevator with Johnny!!!!1!!

Reaction score
A mass majority of the server are so incompetent its unbelievable, having to deal with this would make their tiny mind explode.

Reaction score
If im a cop in a hostage situation I'll do whatever it takes to shoot the criminal!!! IMAGINE THE PRESSURE YOU PUT ON THE HOSTAGE, HES PROBABLY SWEATING IRL NOT KNOWING HOW TO REACT TO THIS INSANE THING, TECHNICALLY WE'RE PUTTING HIM UNDER A FUCKING REAL HOSTAGE SITUATION AND ITS NOT OKAY! END THE SITUATION FAST

Reaction score
I like how instead acting as humans, trying to talk to him and getting him to drop the knife they just go full SIR JSDFGHF DROP THE KNIFEEE DGHKFDJGHDSKLFGJH and that they don't just kill the suspect but the hostage too. US cops are something else.