Bank robbery zone is far too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of bug:
Lua

Description of the bug:
You get kicked out of a bank robbery if you enter the hospital alleyway. I pushed a cop who was trying to shoot us from afar and got kicked out the robbery as a result.

You cannot possibly tell me that making the hospital alleyway a zone outside the bank robbery zone is intentional as it would make perfect sense to use it if flanking, or to push it if cops are camping there.

How to reproduce the bug:
Do a bank robbery, then approach the hospital alleyway.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Type of bug:
Lua

Description of the bug:
You get kicked out of a bank robbery if you enter the hospital alleyway. I pushed a cop who was trying to shoot us from afar and got kicked out the robbery as a result.

You cannot possibly tell me that making the hospital alleyway a zone outside the bank robbery zone is intentional as it would make perfect sense to use it if flanking, or to push it if cops are camping there.

How to reproduce the bug:
Do a bank robbery, then approach the hospital alleyway.

Robbed the bank today and a cop was pushing from the alley way, went to go kill him and got kicked out of the robbery had to put my gun away and then he shot me.

I'm not sure if this zone is intentional but its definitely something that needs to be addressed.

Reaction score
Or a on screen message warning you how close you to exiting the zone, like how many units until you’re out of the area. I feel like the event zone may be too distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.