5.5 - Robbing the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 5.5 - Robbing the bank
Your version of the rule:

5.5 Robbing the Bank
For players to help other players rob the bank, they must be part of the bank robbery by gaining an arrest warrant at the beginning of the bank robbery. Players that fail to gain an arrest warrant from the bank robbery may not assist with the bank robbery. All players must be present in the room outside the vault when the drill is placed. Hostages may not be taken during or before a bank robbery. Police may not force players who are arrested after the bank robbery is successful to forfeit the cash given to them by the bank robbery NPC, nor may police officers confiscate the drill while bank robbers are still alive in the vicinity.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

Recently, from my experience at least, it has occurred a lot that police officers manage to sneak into the vault room somehow, pick the 1 or 2 people inside there and then confiscate the drill, only to then die several seconds later. This wouldn't be a massive problem if they were guns and they were confiscated, but the fact that you cannot regain the drill when you in theory "won" the bank robbery, sucks ass. Sure it's easy to say that "you shouldn't let it happen", but even at times I've seen the armored SWAT van ram through the windows, and the TFU just rush the vault with the sole intention to confiscate the drill. In my eyes that is not fun in anyway what so ever.

So I believe it would be good to add this onto the rules, so that while there are other shooters within the vicinity that the officers are clearly aware of (i.e, can hear shots being fired) then they should not be allowed to confiscate the drill, because while the immediate area may be safe per say, the situation isn't entirely resolved and thus I think making it fair for criminals robbing the bank, as currently keeping everyone inside the bank is almost a guaranteed loss.

Maybe the wording would have to be improved a bit to avoid loopholes, and I think it's better to make this into a rule rather than a policy as it is more of an OOC thing due to the fact that the drill is limited to 1 per bank robbery and cannot be retrieved once confiscated.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

If the bank robbers were actually in the vicinity, rather than going for a burger in Beach Fredy's, they would have plenty of time to shoot anyone removing the drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.