bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: new rule
Your version of the rule: you are not allowed to shot from the bank roof to shot in side mean you are not allowed to go up the roof and try to kill the people who are in side the bank
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
its one way i died first time and i didnt see the demo 2 time i did it was like that

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't really see this as an issue. It honestly is 200iq on the cops part. I don't really see how it is one way as you can see him imo. Demo doesn't show it. Worst case scenario instead of a rule change they just remove the roof windows? Don't really see a rule change as necessary. Just my opinion.

Sam

Reaction score
How is this one way? If you look up through the window you will be able to shoot back. This is just like someone shooting you from a covered position, only that it’s above you.

Deleted member 5577

You probably can’t shoot through the physical roof but I know you have to look quite far in to see it’s almost like it also balances out the bank because for people trying to assault a bank raid they have almost no cover where as the raiders have offices and the desk the roof top provides an alternative angle to make it easier for cops to make entry just he wants easy money I guess

Sam

Reaction score
It is not one way tho, you can see the person shooting at you if you actually look up, you can also fire back.

But then yes, the window part is a way for attackers to actually assault the bank, if raiders are located in the office, vault room and behind the front desk, cops will have a hard time to get a foot hold. So the windows are a great entry point.

Deleted member 5577

@Samuel it’s definitely good to have the top vent but honestly just drive the SWAT van in

Reaction score
You would be better off just suggesting the bank roof be redesigned to not allow this than think for a second that enforcing a rule against using a part of the map reasonably.

Status
Not open for further replies.