Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Mim
How long were you banned for: 3 weeks

Your Steam Name
: GainAxeDK
Your In-game Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.2, 1.4 - Communicating through a third party application (Discord) in order to work together ingame and tried to deceive me in the admin sit when confronted. User has previous bans and warnings for 3.2
Why should this appeal be considered: Because i am so dumb that i have to reseve a ban on the server before i understand anything. My friend just came back from big pause from perpheads and then he came back from the big pause he couldnt really remember anything about the game so i just found it easier to talk to him over discord and say things he should do. I have got very many warnings for this but its first when i get a 3 week ban apparently that i understand im really sorry for using discord and me and my friend have talked about it and we agreed that this shouldnt happen again.

Additional Comment(s):

Mim

Reaction score

reZ3HtW.png

The ban was issued today, in the sit you and your friend both tried to claim initially you weren't metagaming but then you claimed you were using discord for OOC things. Only after I explained I was watching you both for ages and you had killed people and evaded the scene of a crime without talking and heard one of you through the others mic did you admit to metagaming. You've been banned for it in the past and warned for it the earliest warning was September. Take this time, read the rules, come back without using 3rd party software to talk to each other as you clearly can't keep it to OOC only.

Stay safe!

Reviewed with @Tyla Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.