Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) mim
How long were you banned for: 3 weeks

Your Steam Name
: GainAxeDK
Your In-game Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) me and my friend talked over discord
Why should this appeal be considered: I have seen how dumb it was to lie for you mim and i am so sorry for that. I was so scared of getting ban so i lied and im sorry for that. I hate that i cant play perp because my friends are chilling on the server and having fun. I knew that i would get ban from it and i paniced and startet trying to lie me out of the situation (wich was dumb). I really want to get unbanned because my friend are getting unbanned tomorrow. i really wanna play with him tomorrow. thanks for your time :).

Additional Comment(s):no further infomation

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score

I appreciate you recognising and apologising for lying in the sit. As much as the apology is appreciated you have been banned in the past for meta gaming and this appeal seems more like you are sorry that you don’t get to please. My advice to you is to sit out the ban and come back and follow the rules. Don’t do things that you know will get you in trouble and we wouldn’t be in this situation in the first place.

Stay safe!

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.