Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Mim
How long were you banned for: 1 Week

Your Steam Name
: Viggoboii
Your In-game Name: Viggo Larsen
Your Steam ID: /76561198338650971/

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Using third party applications (Discord)
Why should this appeal be considered: So i get why i got banned and i see what the problem is and i honestly don't get why we / i did it because it is not the biggest deal to not talk over discord at the same time. So i am very sad that i got banned over such a stupid thing that i could have prevented in many ways. It has been one day since i got banned and everything is like REALLY boring. I really miss playing on the server and i am so goddamn sorry for what i did. I diden't really think until it actually happended. So i am kinda glad that i got banned but immediatly i thought to myself this was really stupid that i got banned from that. So i really hope you guys will get how i feel about this. Have a good day :)

Additional Comment(s): So i wanted to say i am not good at writing, typing just general grammer i am kinda bad at it so sorry about that / i got banned with GainAxeDK so if this gets accepted this was also kinda made from him and me so getting him unbanned would be great thank you! :D

Mim

Reaction score

reZ3HtW.png

The ban was only issued yesterday and you both tried to lie your way out of the situation when I gave you both multiple chances to be honest with me. Like I said on his appeal, only after I told you that I had been following and spectating did you decided to fess up. In future, if an admin comes to you asking if you've done something wrong and you know you've done wrong rather than concealing it be honest with us because we usually know anyways.

Stay safe!

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.