Battlefield 4 Montage i never finished...

Reaction score
So here's my BF4 montage that i never got to finish... its been about 8-9 months since i last went and got clips for it.
And yes. If any of you know Stun_gravy, it is HEAVILY inspired - almost ripped right off one of his videos. Its my own footage tho ;D

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hopefully this'll teach you something. Bit confused as to why you uploaded a clip you never got to finish; should've gave up if this is what you were going to upload.

hey mendo breakfast is ready! I didn't get to finish it tho because I had to go to the bathroom really badly so just drink the egg yolks no problem its protein

Reaction score
For the record, i was editing this in a specific pattern that i.. well, sorta planned out before. The other audio tracks are dubbing, an as you can see they're set at different DB levels.
Edit: It seems people dont realize i didnt actually have all the clips. @ItsAquaaHD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame footage
game sound + mic
music
generated media text which shouldn't even be needed

I count 4 tracks so idk why u have so many just to complicate things

I don't know why you're zoomed out so much either as you can barely edit the clip

really really don't know wtf this editing is

Reaction score
5f0f630ffc.png

This is a 5 and a half minute video with about the same level of editing, if not more, as your video. How the hell did you mess that timeline up so bad? Like, honestly how?

Reaction score
Hang on what if i just deleted this image... dont think anything is gonna happen to the video..

Reaction score
I get that it's you're "style" of editing but please stop. It's objectively bad
No one wants to stare for 20+ seconds into a black screen that says "Next clip at ..." everytime you show a 5 second clip

Clips were good enough but the editing as a whole made me want to gouge my eyes out

Reaction score
Dont ever edit like that again, syncing some of your clips to the music is nice, but dont do that visually for every fucking clip.

If you're THAT desperate for syncing your music to clips, make the shit yourself in FL studio but for the love of god dont ever do that again.

it's not a stlyle, trust me because i edit alot. It's a garbage way and wont keep the attention span of the viewers, they will skip ahead and ignore half of your video.

use music as a BACKGROUND, dont use it for shit along the foreground.