Before and Now

Reaction score
I joined back in 2015 at the age of 14 and now I’m 22 and about to turn 23. Gmod was the first game I owned and PH was the first server I played.

I still remember a lot of the OG members and I’ve had one main question on my mind and I feel it would be great to ask everyone.

Where/what stage were you in life when you joined PH compared to now?

For me, I was studying for my GCSE’s in the UK at the age of 14 when I first joined PH and now I’m head of projects for a multi national gaming software company out of Dubai XD.

It would be great to hear from the community.

JRW

Reaction score
i joined in 2013-14 i was like 11 im now 21 been made redundant 3 times, have got a golf R tho so swings and roundabouts

Reaction score
i was in year 8 when i joined and now im in a level 3 course to hopefully to do level 3 electric and hybrid vehicles at the end. they have promised that the equipment would be ready so many times and im still not seeing any new shit, if they dont i want to molotov the piece of shit like a bazaar shop on a friday

Reaction score
i joined in 2013-14 i was like 11 im now 21 been made redundant 3 times, have got a golf R tho so swings and roundabouts
Sorry to hear that but there is always light at the end of tunnel, stick with your dreams and aim high and you can only ever miss by a small amount so aim as high as you can.

Kay

Reaction score
I joined in 2014 and its 2023 and I'm 20. 7 Figures in the bank and my only form of transportation is a unicycle

Reaction score
i was in year 8 when i joined and now im in a level 3 course to hopefully to do level 3 electric and hybrid vehicles at the end. they have promised that the equipment would be ready so many times and im still not seeing any new shit, if they dont i want to molotov the piece of shit like a bazaar shop on a friday
Ahaha it becomes second nature XD. Hopefully they sort it out soon!

Reaction score
I joined 2016. Can't really remember much from that time unfortunatly. Isn't particularly good memories i had.