Senlin introduction

Reaction score

Maybe you recognize my brother Pedro Derp, we both started playing in 2013,

• Funny
Reactions: ind

ind

Reaction score
I don't know what it is, but it seems that the old era are making a come back this year. But..

Senlin it's lovely to hear from you it's been long ol while. I thought I had you on steam but it looks like I don't so I'll have to add you and we'll have to catch up sometime! Welcome back.

Reaction score
A little follow up,

I made this video on the server when I was 13 years old (8 years ago):

I had to post it because it’s crazy how much I have changed and how much the server has changed. The reason I’m posting it is because @jjjackier absolutely hates it :D

both those voices are core memories

Reaction score
Hello,

This certainly isn’t my first introduction to the community but after a long hiatus I feel it is time to make another.

First of all, I have a long history with this server and the community. I first joined back in 2013 a year or two after PERPHeads had first launched. I quickly became a big fan of everything the server has to offer and began playing more hours than I put into in full time job today. I like to think I made many friends while playing, some of who still play today and some who haven’t been online for years, like myself.

As I played more, I started to climb my way up as staff. I became a helper for over a year and then eventually became an enforcer and a moderator despite only being 14-15 years old at the time. I stopped playing once I had turned 16 and now return after just turning 22 years old, 6 years later.

I became invested in CS:GO and also started taking education more seriously which was my reason for stopping. I like to think I became a good player at CS after joining the Masters league in faceit and playing in fairly high divisions in the ESEA leagues. I sold my PC in 2018 and haven’t played a single game since, other than football manager (I’m a big Chelsea fan).

When I stopped playing on PERP, I always checked in on the community every now and again but as of late it’s been on the back of my mind. I like to think I made great friends and also fell out with some people that I wish I didn’t, although I was young and I am a completely different person today.

I don’t expect many people to read this post, but to those who have - thank you. I can’t wait to meet you all in game after such a long time out. I look forward to meeting the new members of the community and those who were around when I first started. It’s great to see that the server is still alive and well and I’m sure it has potential to get even bigger than it is today.

My name in game is Robin Sen - once of the belinsky family and the chosen ones. They may not be names that are familiar today but they definitely were when I played. Look forward to seeing you all.

Cheers
Glad to have you back look forward to seeing you ingame!