eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: eBay App on smartphone

Short Explanation:
Add an eBay app (or something similar) to the smartphone, with the following features:
1: Players can go to the warehouse and talk to the delivery man NPC to put any item in their storage up for sale on the eBay app.
2: A fixed eBay tax percentage added on to the regular sales tax when buying through the eBay app.
3: Items stay on the site until bought or taken down by a player, and can be bought while the seller is offline.

Detailed Explanation:
This should be added because, It will add a little more realism, and result in less: "[Advert] Buying an AK47 with magazines, call: 420-6969" And it means people can make more legal money, even if a higher tax is applied when buying through the app, It may also result in less noobs constantly asking where a certain place is, when they can buy online. I don't think it would be a nightmare to implement into the game.

Optional:
1: The option for the mayor to block the website.
2: An extra tax for weapons, ammo, and equipment, being sold over the website
3: Auctions?

Hax

Reaction score
Such a "App" wouldn't make much sense unless you can sell cars or high-end/rare items (G36c, Sniper rifles) only. People wouldn't visit the bazzar at all anymore with this app, means less RP and realism IMO

Reaction score
Clear solution to have a way of selling cars to other players. No need for other things to be sold.

Reaction score
Well this seems nice, but the user selling an item should not be able to use it, and there should be a limit for stuff to be on sale so bazaar wont become a ghost town. The item must also be picked up at the warehouse.

-/+ Neutral as bazaar mght become empty.

NOTE
I hadnt refreshed my page and did not see the replies.

Reaction score
A online store where you buy items but how will you get the item when you buy it uness you want to use delivery or something. My org runs a delivery service already it just needs polishing and waiting for bank app.

Status
Not open for further replies.