Belg's inactivity notice

Reaction score
Some of you might've noticed that I haven't been online for quite a long time (probably noone). This is because 1. I've had much personal problems (wich are now fixed) and 2. my parents became 'insane' and decided to go on vacation for 1 and a half month. This means I can't play PerpHeads for that time :( After these vacations, I will be more active since my PH friends keep teasing me that V2 came out and I really want to check it out ;) I will be finally using my new mic after all this to increase my roleplay experience (Senlin can die happily then) See you guys untill then! (new forum design looks good already!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some of you might've noticed that I haven't been online for quite a long time (probably noone). This is because 1. I've had much personal problems (wich are now fixed) and 2. my parents became 'insane' and decided to go on vacation for 1 and a half month. This means I can't play PerpHeads for that time :( After these vacations, I will be more active since my PH friends keep teasing me that V2 came out and I really want to check it out ;) I will be finally using my new mic after all this to increase my roleplay experience (Senlin can die happily then) See you guys untill then! (new forum design looks good already!)
See you (maybe) then. Hope you have as much as fun as is possible with your parents. ;)