Bertie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Puffy Sandvich : Luke Dunham

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: BERTIE *TRADING* : Bertie Bennett and other (Staff have logs on who killed me they can pull for username, I didn't get it.)

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39724163

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

2.5: Excessive Negativity:
User killed me in a bank robbery, while standing in the back corner for pretty much no reason, however justifiable. Shortly after I respawned, I had attempted a revive on an officer while cornered and there was a shooter quite a ways away down the street. When they gunned him back down, one moved back in, and requested healing, I complied and healed and stood there, bleeding to death when his friend came in, and shot me in the head, for the reason of "you would have revived the cop" who was already dead. (I was the only govt. alive at the time, because they killed them all). Finally, when I respawned again, I decided to try and avoid all this by driving around towards the PD and maybe talk to an officer, then they came out of the PD and got me on the ground, pretended to shoot the gate controller NPC, and shot me dead again, this time for no reason whatsoever.

2.1: Play Realistically: This player, and his associate, instead of fleeing after they had killed the entire governmental force, decided to stand around at the bank and threaten the medic at the hospital. Any sane person robbing a bank (oxymoron) would try to get out of the area before they could get caught by the police. By doing this they permitted me to go a distance away and report the threat made to me. When finally starting to drive away, they were then confronted by an officer, which they shot dead. They also again, instead of attempting to flee stayed within the area, and decided to start shooting at a medic, drawing more attention to themselves. Finally, after this was done and I died for my second time, they proceeded to the police department. Heading to the center of all police activity, while wanted for many accounts of murder, and theft is an obvious unrealistic action. They then also, on their way out of the PD decided to pull a gun on me, get me out of my car, and shoot me again while laughing. (I disconnected at this point to make this AR however with the record here I have no doubt this would have continued.)

3.19: Evading Arrest: As previously stated, after these players committed a triple homicide inside a bank, while robbing it they decided to stay in the area of the bank, instead of trying to escape with their money. This increases their chances of getting caught by the police drastically as they are armed in a building full of blood and corpses. Also, later they proceeded to the police department after the robbery, this maximizes the chances of imprisonment considering (realistically) there would be many officers located here.

3.4/3.6: Putting your Life at Risk: These two men, unless they thought they could realistically shoot up the police department for no reason other than they felt like it without the probability of dying, they broke rule 3.4.

1.1: Disrespectful Behaviour: These two players specifically targeted me and shot me because they thought it would be funny, by ruining my experience and taunting me in OOC, they were breaking rule 1.1.

1.4: Causing Problems: By driving around the map after committing this robbery, and shooting up the police department, they had no reason other than to cause trouble that was justifiable (If there was then please insert it below)

Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubdvng8j3szcpq9/perpheads_demo_2016-5-20 22-04-46.dem?dl=0

Tick: 50000-ish

Additional Notes: For some reason the weapons are invisible for me, if they are for you too, white man had an AK-47 and black man had an MP5? (or something of the sort, only saw it for a second before he shot me)

Reaction score
User killed me in a bank robbery, while standing in the back corner for pretty much no reason,
You were going to revive the dead cops, we watched you do this.

got me on the ground, pretended to shoot the gate controller NPC, and shot me dead again, this time for no reason whatsoever.
Did this because we thought you were responding to the SWAT's life alert

When finally starting to drive away, they were then confronted by an officer, which they shot dead.
Although he shot us first?

pull a gun on me, get me out of my car, and shoot me again while laughing.
Again, because we just killed the SWAT who was looking for us, he was the last gov employee.

by ruining my experience and taunting me in OOC, they were breaking rule 1.1.
When and where?

and shooting up the police department
We didn't "shoot up the police department" we entered to kill the final SWAT who knew our faces and what we were wearing.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I was Berties accomplace in all this and i couldnt put it much better than he has in his reply.

After we killed all the officers and swat in the bank. (Until an officer and swat seen us again.) 1. Retardedly as Medic when we are shooting at you for reviving a cop infront of us, you carry on reviving him causing us to have to kill you both, there were still boddies moaning unconcious. This is breaking 3.4. After the Swats NLR he came back for is which ended up in him fleeing to the PD, Being the last person to see us we felt we needed to kill him and did so which resulted in : 2. When there are gunshots in the PD, maybe a life alert, you decide to respond without an officer telling you to ( saying the situation is code 4 ). Breaking 3.4 again when this ends up with you getting gunpointed and killed.

Reaction score
You were going to revive the dead cops, we watched you do this.

If you read just past where I said this, It says "however justifiable" meaning, there is a reason to do this, I just believe doing that is excessive.

Did this because we thought you were responding to the SWAT's life alert

A medic should be responding at a higher speed, with lights and the siren on, allowing them as much time as possible to actually assist, instead of following traffic laws and pulling in rather slowly.

Although he shot us first?

You pulled this out of context, I never said this was unjust. Sometimes you have to give background information so people know exactly what you're saying.

Again, because we just killed the SWAT who was looking for us, he was the last gov employee.

So, realistically do you think 2 guys can just walk into a police department and kill everyone in there, while they're already wanted criminals? Also, your description would already have been in the database because the bank robbery gives you an arrest warrant.

We didn't "shoot up the police department" we entered to kill the final SWAT who knew our faces and what we were wearing.
^

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
If we are shooting at you for reviving a cop and you cary on reviving him you are breaking 3.4 and 2.1 by not playing realistically. In real life if someone shoots at you as a medic, you'd run for you life not crouch in one spot and revive a cop getting yourself killed
[DOUBLEPOST=1463835009,1463834919][/DOUBLEPOST]Medics should only respond when area is code 4 aswell. Justify that, running into a shoot out.

Reaction score
User killed me in a bank robbery, while standing in the back corner for pretty much no reason, however justifiable.
lol, nice one mate. contradicted yourself there.

M

Reaction score
When I see:
he was the last gov employee.

...it really makes me think you went on a hunt for anyone and anything in uniform. If you did that: not good. Why?
  • It generally makes more sense to get away from the area with your hard earned dolla'
  • Even if you kill the 'entire' police department, you are still heavily wanted.
  • It makes no sense to eliminate the entire police department either, an event such as a bank robbery and someone driving around killing everything will be highly witnessed and reported by news outlets; heck, if a city is left without police it doesn't remain that way - you can't just occupy it as the military or more police would be called in.
  • => risk without any benefit/change of circumstance.
It's not really directed at anyone as I haven't seen the demo, but it's my two cents and food for thought.

Deleted member 4084

Last night I did tell you that the Action Request you would post would be a waste of time.
If you are a medic who revived me after me being shot to the ground numerous times, @Bertie had no choice but to kill you.

I did tell you.
There was no other way he could've kept you alive
  • You knew too much
  • Seen their faces
  • Revived me upon numerous occasions.
In addition to this:
1.1: Disrespectful Behaviour: These two players specifically targeted me and shot me because they thought it would be funny, by ruining my experience and taunting me in OOC, they were breaking rule 1.1.

1.4: Causing Problems: By driving around the map after committing this robbery, and shooting up the police department, they had no reason other than to cause trouble that was justifiable (If there was then please insert it below)

When did he be disrespectful to you over OOC. I do not recall this; please may I see some sort of evidence. He was driving around the map....
Please. For the love of god.

He didn't shoot up the Police Department; I were a cop at the time. He stayed away for all I know.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Well Chris not only was he the last gov employee, but the Swat seen us before and after we changed our getaway car. This is why we had to kill him aswell because he noticed it was us and started aiming his sniper. then it would be harder for the cops to find us again by them having no record on the legendary yellow mini.

User0

pending2.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1463872950,1463872857][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

You were a paramedic in an active bank robbery the robbers could not risk the officers being revived to arrest them.

Status
Not open for further replies.