BR on Richard Maller and Tom Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nots_Of_Nova / Brick Breeland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Richard Maller and Tom Henderson
His/Her SteamID: Dont Know
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I was heading to the bank to buy a house but I saw that there was a bank robbery so I was going to turn around untile I thought I saw a friend but it was not, it was Aron. Wonder why he was at an active bank robbery. So he was breaking 3.4 but I don't know him fully name so if anyone knows his full name in game please tell. First name Aron. So I turned around and was heading out but than officer Richard said "You there in the car" and than started to shoot me for no reason. Than once my car breaks at 0:40 he keeps shooting me and hits me at 0:43. And at 0:44 Swat Tom starts shooting me with his assault rifle from the top of the bank and continues to shot me tile 0:51. And at 0:48 he hits me and at 0:49 he shoots at me car a couple of more times. At 1:03 Officer Richard says "You just ran over an police officer you stupid asshole." And in the video you can see I did not run over no officer. And he is not talking about him self because than he would be referring himself in third person. And I don't think he would do that so I did not hit him. And at 0:14 to the left of the screen there is a dead officer next to a police car and at 0:31 the police car is gone and the body is stile there. So I did not run over that officer he was already dead.At 1:10 officer Richard hits me with his police bat which could of killed me. And at 1:11 he says "You ran over a police officer and now your breaking law 1.2 verbal abuse towards a police officer." And in now way I broke 1.2, in the video I did not insult him at all. And at 1:24 he says "no, no, no let the fagot bleed out." And hear are some points that [SxS]GraveDinosaur said-

• * The officer Shot You after getting you out the car several times, when you had no weapon.

* The officer swore at you saying. "You Stupid ass hole" Breaking 4.1 (1.2)

* He then hit you whiles you were in handcuffs Breaking 4.1 again by assaulting you for no valid reason. (1.8) Batons must only be used to deter a subject from causing harm to others or themselves. not to hit a person in cuffs that's already detained and under control.

* "Let That faggot bleed out" If he was to allow that not only 4.1 (1.2) But as well as 4.13 as you would of been killed because he did not allow your wounds to be treated.

Attachments

• Tom shooting me form top of bank.jpg
    Tom shooting me form top of bank.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reaction score
But the thing is, you have broken 3.4 by entering a crime scene which is clearly a bank robbery, gunshots plus cop cars and officers all surrounding the bank. You then go and drive right up next to the suspect(s) vehicles and continue to circle the bank remember a bank robbery is ongoing. Now the cop, after seeing the gold car speed off from the scene he sees you attempting to flee the scene (now remember you're at a bank robbery) and does his job by disabling your car as he rightly believes you're a suspect he then shoots you because he may believe you're armed as you're at a bank robbery. You then attempt to flee again when you've got your car disabled by running, why run when you've done nothing wrong?

It's great because if you didn't drive into a crime scene you're not involved in none of this would've happened.

Reaction score
I did point out the wrongs of that one officer. But you had also broken rules at an active crime scene that put your life at risk for no reason it seems.

I have also watched the video on a slow setting, It does look like you actually made an aim for the cop. lost him in the darkness and barely scraped him.

Here is what I also said in the previous BR You had made:

* You drove into an active crime scene for no reason. (2.1)

* You almost hit an officer putting the officers life in immediate danger, So he had shot your car. There was no reason to aim for the officer and now you have got a jail sentence for it. Breaking (3.4) because you did not have a valid reason.

Because you entered a crime scene and almost ran an officer you would of faced a jail sentence for it, For absolutely no reason Nova.

-Removed- Didn't know you had got banned. But the rest still stands.

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

You ran over a dead officer in an active crime scene.

Ill speak to the officers however about 4.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.