Best Assault Rifle?

Best assault rifle?

• Total voters

Deleted member 4084

Personally I love the AK-47. I went from the M4 which I weren't as good with, to killing people on a daily with the AK. I think it's more or less what you prefer.
I'd test the guns out at the shooting range, then test them out on real people (raiding, robbing the bank etc.)

Reaction score
I changed my mind.

Famas.

Accuracy, no recoil when spraying while crouching, cheap, doesn't stick too far out of your back when carrying, amazing fire rate which is just made for close quarters. Absolute beast.

Only downsight of it are the ironsights of it though but that will be fixed in the weapon update.

Reaction score
I'm really torn with the rifles.

Lately I've only been using the Remington, but it sucks tbh. I wanna choose between the M4A1, Sako, or AK.

Kay

Reaction score
Absolutely love the AK47. I'm so used to the recoil etc that its like nothing for me ;d , So Im going to have to say the AK

The Sako is also a OP weapon but people don't really use it that much!

Reaction score
I choose this rifle. It's reliable, 30 round mag, and can be modified much like the M4.
United_States_Navy_SEALs_121.jpg

Except we don't have that weapon do we :(

Reaction score
I like the Famas because when I'm being all gangster like Tsotsi then I can refer to my peers as Famas'.
Like I'll be like "yeah that sounds good Fam" but put the "as" at the end of it to sound hipster with my ice-coffee.

Reaction score
M4A1 , Ez to kill and shoot , Low recoil and with attachments its op

Reaction score
For me it's the M4 but everyone has chosen it already so I cant repeat the obvious...

AK-74u
Cheap, hard to notice on your back, high fire rate and reasonable recoil. It uses the popular 5.56x39 round which is a blast to shoot ingame and IRL. It isnt the most silent gun out there but hey, we've seen louder guns like the AK-101. Attatch a compensator, red dot sight and a deafult stock and you have yourself a killing machine that, for 11k price, is more than worth it.

Reaction score
I like the G36. It's used by many special forces all around the world.

Here's a picture from the swedish SWAT "Piketen"

11374642_978649898832466_689888099_n.jpg