Better late than never

Reaction score
So, hi.
I completely forgot to make an introduction when I joined. But, like the title says, better late than never, right?

Anyhow, to start off, my name is Nikolaj (Though most call me Niko, which is why I use that).
I'm 16, and I come from Denmark. On fifth of November, I'll become 17.

I've been doing a whole lot of stuff in Gmod through the years. It mainly started out with the least serious, DarkRP. And to sum up my experience: I made computers and died a lot. Bam, 10/10

The next couple of years became nothing but HL2RP. The most serious roleplay I've ever done, despite the fact that I roleplay a lot. After I became familiar with HL2RP, I quickly rose up in ranks on several servers, gaining admin within a month, week and sometimes, even days. On most servers, I managed to reach the rank of Super Admin, and was apparently quite good at it.

After my favorite HL2RP servers shut down, slightly before betraying me completely and removing my staff for no reason, I planned to make my own. And so, around 2012/2013, I made my first server, with the help of a friend. It was quite successful, being full quite a lot of the time it was up. Then Gmod 13 arrived, and the server was down until Clockwork arrived.

We had already preordered Clockwork, so we were prepared. As soon as it released, December 24., we had it up and running within an hour.

Some months later, the guy that set up the server with me, decided to backstab me. He removed my ownership completely, and caused me to leave. Although, as I was the one doing almost everything with the server, and being friendly to most/all users, the users disagreed with his decision.
Within the next week, his server went completely empty, so he shut it down.

Within the next 2 years, I made several other servers (Like, 4-5 or something). Despite them being somewhat successful, I shut them down and haven't had any since. In that time, I also helped set up other people's servers, as I was quite experienced in doing so. I set up servers, added their plugins, etc.

Anyhow, that takes us to the end of summer this year. As the summer ended, my education began. For 2 months now, I've been working on my education to become a Data Technician, and it's going quite well.

I then joined PERPHeads, bought VIP within the very first weeks, and now I have 1 week of ingame playtime, and a ton of friends.